Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » General Conversation » reloading question (neck sizing)
reloading question [message #3152] Wed, 26 January 2011 22:00 Go to next message
muskrat is currently offline  muskrat
Forum Newbie
Will neck sizing cause any problems in the encore,or do I need to full length resize?
Re: reloading question [message #3161 is a reply to message #3152] Thu, 27 January 2011 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tom in Arizona is currently offline  Tom in Arizona
Forum Newbie
Depending upon the cartridge it should do fine in the same barrel.

I neck size sometimes, howeveer I usually full lenght as I have other barrels and weapons that use the same cartridges.

Try it and see as that is the only real way to tell.

Tom
Re: reloading question [message #3163 is a reply to message #3161] Thu, 27 January 2011 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gunnut68 is currently offline  gunnut68
Forum Newbie
If you are planning to load for one rifle , brass shot from that barrel will be fine.New stuff or shot from a differnt barrel needs full lenght.

Get out and shoot something.
Re: reloading question [message #3562 is a reply to message #3152] Sun, 20 February 2011 11:14 Go to previous message
xray66 is currently offline  xray66
Forum Newbie
What caliber? Much depends on whether cartridge headspaces on the rim or the shoulder....wait until you hear the 'click and no 'boom, then you will realize headspace has been pushed back. For myself, I adjust the FL die to allow just a little camming action when action closes.
Previous Topic: FIBER OPTIC SIGHS ?
Next Topic: Newbi from KY.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 07 08:05:20 EDT 2024