Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » Thompson Center Encore Classifieds » Encore Reference Only » Encore Assembly
Re: Encore Assembly [message #39073 is a reply to message #39071] Fri, 04 September 2015 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Crubear is currently offline  Crubear
Top Contributor
Forum Moderator
Of all the things we're going to do, this is the most complicated. So take a deep breath and relax a bit. Now that you've prepared let's put the sear and interlock in.

index.php?t=getfile&id=6524&private=0

The interlock fits into the frame by having the sear inserted through the hole in the interlock and the C gap of the interlock slide around the hammer. The spring pushes against the hammer to keep the hammer locked when there is no barrel in the frame.

It is critical that you get the interlock on the correct side of the frame. Remember the Trigger Guard? See that extension going up at the rear of the guard?
index.php?t=getfile&id=6528&private=0

Well, if you put the interlock on the (looking from the bottom and back of the frame) right side of the hammer, that spur will hit the interlock.
index.php?t=getfile&id=6526&private=0

How do I know this? It's the reason I have to stop here and go back and take more pictures. (I fixed the problem, but didn't retake the pictures with everything on the correct side)

Honestly, I have all the barrels I want or could ever need..... wait, look, there's another!!

[Updated on: Fri, 04 September 2015 09:25]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message