Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Member Feedback » Good Guy Feedback Thread
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #26337 is a reply to message #26112] Sun, 08 December 2013 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cajuntec is currently offline  cajuntec
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
Another good deal from the Encore barrel salesman of the century - lepcur. I don't know where he gets all this stuff from, but I sure do enjoy scooping them up from time to time. Thanks Mike! Barrel / Scope received today.
All the best,
Glenn

If at first you don't succeed... buy newer / better equipment!
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #26346 is a reply to message #26337] Mon, 09 December 2013 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lepcur is currently offline  lepcur
Top Contributor
Thanks Glenn, I'm glad ya like it and as always it was great dealing with ya. Mike
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #26354 is a reply to message #3753] Mon, 09 December 2013 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crubear is currently offline  Crubear
Top Contributor
Forum Moderator
Embalmer883 has done his part, sold him a scope. Very easy to work with. Thanks

Honestly, I have all the barrels I want or could ever need..... wait, look, there's another!!
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #26360 is a reply to message #26354] Mon, 09 December 2013 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

Embalmer883, has done good by me: A good while back I bought a Stainless G2 receiver and stock from him. When it arrived the raised flats on the sides and the flats over the back of the receiver had been damaged by a file. Someone had tried to cut checkering on the flat surfaces and in short had done a terrible job. When I received the frame they had not even cleaned the filings out of the action and it would not function. I tried to make contact with him and let him know I was not at all happy with the deal. I could never make contact with him at all. So after numerous tries I finally gave up, chalked it up to a learning experience. I think I even posted something here about look out for him and do not deal with him.
Long story even longer, a couple of weeks ago I got an e-mail from him. I seems he had been in motorcycle wreck and had been laid up for a good while. His brother in law was going to buy the frame and had done all the shoddy work on it, but did not come up with the money, so offered to ship it for him to me. While he was laid up he did not get the many e-mail messages that I had sent. He is back on his feet now and saw the posting I made about him and decided to make it right. So a few days ago I received a money order made out to me for a good sum of money. Enough to offset the damage done to the frame. The way it is now I could never sell it to get what it would normally be worth and his restitution has offset that well. After I decided that I was stuck with a bad deal I decided to make the best of it. I tore the frame all apart and cleaned the filings out adjusted and smoothed out the trigger and made a decent action out of it. It looks terrible but works well and I am using it. Anyway Josh has set it right with me and I want to let people know that he is a decent person and is trying to do well. I think he has permanent damage after the wreck and will probably have partial paralysis: so good luck Josh and thank you for making things right at least with me.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #26506 is a reply to message #3753] Fri, 13 December 2013 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top Contributor
Forum Moderator
Just finished by half of the sale with John Boy, very good to deal with.

Honestly, I have all the barrels I want or could ever need..... wait, look, there's another!!
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #26588 is a reply to message #26506] Mon, 16 December 2013 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top Contributor
Forum Moderator
And finished a sale with burkeboy, great to deal with

Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #26600 is a reply to message #3753] Tue, 17 December 2013 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
burkeboy is currently offline  burkeboy
Novice Contributor
Just finished a transaction with Crubear, great guy to deal with. Communicates very well, is honest and timely in answering questions and ships product very quickly. You won't go wrong dealing with him.
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #26729 is a reply to message #26600] Sat, 21 December 2013 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forum Regular

armalitedan1 is sure a stand up guy. Just did a trade with him and all went as it should. Great young man to deal with good communication and good to his word, it is as it was described. Thanks Dan, perhaps we will do a deal again.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #26735 is a reply to message #26729] Sat, 21 December 2013 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
armalitedan1 is currently offline  armalitedan1
Novice Contributor
mr murl is a good guy to deal with never made any kinda deal like this on internet before went super smooth and he had his shipped out before I could find a box got the barrel here scope mounted and now just foamin at the mouth for a chance to go sight in in then try and smoke some yotes
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread - RJH1, 44 WCF, RLBrasswell [message #26842 is a reply to message #3753] Wed, 25 December 2013 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jmiles007 is currently offline  jmiles007
Novice Contributor
I needed to get caught up on my feedback.

I have recently completed transactions with RJH1, 44 WCF, and RLBraswell. All of them are stand up guys who held up their end of the bargain. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with any of them again.

Special mention goes to Rich (RLBraswell) as we had a small SNAFU with the clerk at the post office, who fat fingered the keyboard and typed in the wrong zip code. However, Rich was quick with the communications and we tag teamed them from both ends until the package arrived.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

Jerry
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread - RJH1, 44 WCF, RLBrasswell [message #27310 is a reply to message #26842] Thu, 09 January 2014 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forum Regular

TYOG; Tyler is a good guy to deal with. Sent his payment right away. Took the USPS a good while to make delivery, but his word was good. Great communication and a great young man to deal with. Hope to deal with him again.
Murl

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #27314 is a reply to message #3753] Thu, 09 January 2014 18:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
dtalbot is currently offline  dtalbot
Finished a sale with Stealydan.
Great transaction; good and frequent communication and followed up with a quick payment. Hope to deal with this member again. Many thanks for a problem free transaction.
Next Topic: Notice regarding feedback
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 14:00:05 EDT 2024