Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » Archive » Sold, Traded, Found, or No Longer Available/Wanted » TC Encore Prohunter Stainless Steel Rifle Frame $310 Shipped (TC Encore Prohunter Stainless Steel Rifle Frame WTS)
TC Encore Prohunter Stainless Steel Rifle Frame $310 Shipped [message #16262] Sat, 24 November 2012 16:47 Go to next message
HausofArms is currently offline  HausofArms
Forum Sponsor
I have a good supply of Thompson Center Encore Stainless Steel Prohunter Rifle frames for sale for $310 each. That price includes shipping and no cost to pay with credit cards if purchased through my site whose initials are HOA and advertised at the top of this page. I will need a copy of an FFL certificate to ship to. I am an FFL as well. I am registered to ship to California. Please address any questions to my email address found in the signature line. Thanks, Marty

index.php?t=getfile&id=2375&private=0

Marty

tc4marty@gmail.com

www.hausofarms.com
Re: TC Encore Prohunter Stainless Steel Rifle Frame $310 Shipped [message #16806 is a reply to message #16262] Sun, 09 December 2012 19:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
retrieverbound is currently offline  retrieverbound
Forum Newbie
Do you have any stainless encore frames left, and do you ever come to the Springfield RK Gun show?

Precision shooting is one round at a time!
Re: TC Encore Prohunter Stainless Steel Rifle Frame $310 Shipped [message #16807 is a reply to message #16806] Sun, 09 December 2012 20:26 Go to previous message
jamesgammel is currently offline  jamesgammel
Top Contributor
"Please address any questions to my email address found in the signature line. Thanks, Marty
tc4marty@gmail.com "

[Updated on: Sun, 09 December 2012 21:39] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: WTB bullberry forearm
Next Topic: WTS/WTT 15" .204 Ruger and Nikon Encore 2.5-8 BDC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 06:46:39 EDT 2024