Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Member Feedback » Good Guy Feedback Thread
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #17781 is a reply to message #3753] Fri, 04 January 2013 18:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gemihur is currently offline  gemihur
Forum Regular
Just swapped a barrel with Lloyd O'Connor.
His shipment to me fast and fine!
Mine package to him got waylayed by our boys in blue... USPS..
a couple days late but arrived fine.
Lloyd is an asset to the shooting sports and valuable contributor to this forum.
I highly recommend him.
Thanks,
Jimmy
Cool

Think twice...shoot once.
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #17869 is a reply to message #17781] Mon, 07 January 2013 19:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mjgonehunting is currently offline  mjgonehunting
Forum Regular
Need to add Buddy to this list!
He sells top quality items,for reasonable prices,and ships quickly.
His packing job on my 15" 7-08 barrel was second to none!
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #17875 is a reply to message #17869] Mon, 07 January 2013 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

I would like to add 65contender to this list. Jeff was great to talk to and deal with. His communication and shipping were first rate. Got delayed in Springfield, MO and did not get it until today, but did know it was setting there. Jeff is a good guy to deal with and true to his word. Would deal with him again if I have the chance. Thanks

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #17877 is a reply to message #17875] Mon, 07 January 2013 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
65contender is currently offline  65contender
Forum Newbie
Last week mrmurl and I did a even up barrel swap, great guy to deal with. The barrel he sent me was in better condition than he descibed. We sent pm's on here, spoke on the phone, even chatted a bit about hunting in general and other topics. He's all around a stand up guy.
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #17895 is a reply to message #17877] Tue, 08 January 2013 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mjgonehunting is currently offline  mjgonehunting
Forum Regular
Auto correct is at it again !
My earlier post should have said Birddog not Buddy. Please correct.
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #18005 is a reply to message #3753] Thu, 10 January 2013 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jmiles007 is currently offline  jmiles007
Novice Contributor
Just bought a rifle from jprivette, and everything was great. Quick shipment and everything was as good as advertised. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #18624 is a reply to message #18005] Tue, 22 January 2013 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

Got a spotting scope off Contender222, great guy to deal with, super fast shipper!
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #18754 is a reply to message #18624] Fri, 25 January 2013 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
birddog is currently offline  birddog
Forum Regular
I sold a barrel to CSMCSG, and he is a first class guy to deal with. Enjoy the barrel. Thanks
Brad
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #18755 is a reply to message #18754] Fri, 25 January 2013 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
birddog is currently offline  birddog
Forum Regular
I bout some part's from The Tinker, great guy to deal with. Excellent item description. Thanks again.
Brad
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #18762 is a reply to message #3753] Sat, 26 January 2013 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
christopher.gibbons1@gmai
I joined in November and have been amazed at what a great honest group of people ive had the privilege to deal with. With that said , ive found a few standouts who are on my buddy list, 3dpro, 44WCF, tottav, birddog and jotjackson I read this thread yesterday, and wasn't surprised at al by the number of fellow members who agree.

Bolt & Ball Hunter
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #18765 is a reply to message #18762] Sat, 26 January 2013 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lepcur is currently offline  lepcur
Top Contributor
I just completed a great transaction with jeffb. He's a great guy and good to deal with.
I'm glad ya like it Jeff. Mike
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #18777 is a reply to message #3753] Sat, 26 January 2013 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
lcornice is currently offline  lcornice
Forum Newbie
Just bought a 20ga slug barrel with forearm and scope/rings from bowtech340. Great guy to deal with. Shipped the barrel right away and it arrived perfectly and just as described. Thanks!
Next Topic: Notice regarding feedback
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:44:34 EDT 2024