Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » Archive » Sold, Traded, Found, or No Longer Available/Wanted » Praise for the forum leaders (Glad to see this new topic)
Praise for the forum leaders [message #19874] Thu, 21 February 2013 09:31 Go to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

Really glad to see this new topic. There are often times I have wished for this. Right now though I don't have anything to list.
Need primers, but not going to try to ship those.
Thanks T/C EC

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: Praise for the forum leaders [message #19877 is a reply to message #19874] Thu, 21 February 2013 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cajuntec is currently offline  cajuntec
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
Glad to hear that you like it Mr. Murl. It was briefly discussed this morning, and Eric implemented it very quickly. I think it's going to work out really well. Enjoy!

All the best,
Glenn

If at first you don't succeed... buy newer / better equipment!
Re: Praise for the forum leaders [message #20193 is a reply to message #19877] Thu, 28 February 2013 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
christopher.gibbons1@gmai
I wholeheartedly agree with Mr Curl. Thanks guys. I'm just beginning to work with a friend, to learn to safely reload. I think this will make a get addition to an already great forum/classifieds , thanks again.
Chris G.

Bolt & Ball Hunter
Re: Praise for the forum leaders [message #20220 is a reply to message #20193] Fri, 01 March 2013 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

anytime guys! feedback is always welcome! good or bad!

any other categories we need?
Re: Praise for the forum leaders [message #20227 is a reply to message #20220] Fri, 01 March 2013 09:06 Go to previous message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

Administrators and Moderators; I wish to thank you for a great forum and the work that you do with it. It is growing into a big time forum now with just about everything that is good. I frequent about four different forums, and have been to a bunch, but this one is one of the best. I will not stay on a forum that has a lot of bickering and badmouth. This is a great forum. The bonus is it is dedicated to the T/C arms, all of them.
The only suggestion I could make for addition, would be a section for the T/C bolt guns and perhaps a section for the 22 rimfires of old.
Thanks again for a great forum. God bless.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Previous Topic: WTB-Stainless Steel 45-70 barrel
Next Topic: Stainless Encore Frame
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 01:29:42 EDT 2024