Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » General Conversation » Administrators and Moderators (Great job well done.)
Administrators and Moderators [message #20228] Fri, 01 March 2013 09:08 Go to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

Administrators and Moderators; I wish to thank you for a great forum and the work that you do with it. It is growing into a big time forum now with just about everything that is good. I frequent about four different forums, and have been to a bunch, but this one is one of the best. I will not stay on a forum that has a lot of bickering and badmouth. This is a great forum. The bonus is it is dedicated to the T/C arms, all of them.
The only suggestion I could make for addition, would be a section for the T/C bolt guns and perhaps a section for the 22 rimfires of old.
Thanks again for a great forum. God bless.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: Administrators and Moderators [message #20235 is a reply to message #20228] Fri, 01 March 2013 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kc2htv is currently offline  kc2htv
Forum Regular
I will second that motion! Eric and Glen have truly been an insperation. The Moderators have given the site the room it needs to grow and my hat is off to all of them...
Would like to see a download section for TC schematics and help manuals. I have emailed mine to several of our members when needed. Most are readily available on line, but require a bit of web savay to gleen...
Wishing all a great and safe day... Rick kc2htv

The barter system is alive and well, but the learning curve can be painful.

Certified NYS Hunter Safety Instructor.
Certified NYS Bow Hunter Safety Instructor.
Re: Administrators and Moderators [message #20237 is a reply to message #20235] Fri, 01 March 2013 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

Thanks, but the praise goes to the moderators and members!

I will add the bolt gun categories and download sections, great feedback. Thanks!.
Re: Administrators and Moderators [message #20238 is a reply to message #20237] Fri, 01 March 2013 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forum Admin

Can you mail me the schematics and help manuals?
Re: Administrators and Moderators [message #20254 is a reply to message #20238] Fri, 01 March 2013 18:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kc2htv is currently offline  kc2htv
Forum Regular
E-mailed 3 will send more later...
Rick

The barter system is alive and well, but the learning curve can be painful.

Certified NYS Hunter Safety Instructor.
Certified NYS Bow Hunter Safety Instructor.
Re: Administrators and Moderators [message #20293 is a reply to message #20254] Sat, 02 March 2013 16:11 Go to previous message
Forum Admin

they are all posted
Previous Topic: Encore question
Next Topic: Nikon Travelite II
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 00:15:09 EDT 2024