Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » General Conversation » What happened to the stars (Rateing or ranking with the stars.)
What happened to the stars [message #21943] Mon, 29 April 2013 15:14 Go to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

I know it only lasted a short time because of a glitch, but we really need some way to rank the dealings that goes on here. I just did a deal with a fairly new member and it was great, so would like to let people know about it, rather than have to search all down through the good guy thread although that is nice too. I am not a programmer person and I know that this is not an easy task, but sure would be nice. Thanks guys for a great forum and there are a bunch of great guys on here would like to let other people know just how great they are.
Murl

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: What happened to the stars [message #21944 is a reply to message #21943] Mon, 29 April 2013 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crubear is currently offline  Crubear
Top Contributor
Forum Moderator
How about creating a Feedback forum using the member name as the topic? Then you could leave a reply like just like we do here?

That way I might get someone to leave me feedback too Wink

Honestly, I have all the barrels I want or could ever need..... wait, look, there's another!!

[Updated on: Mon, 29 April 2013 15:17]

Report message to a moderator

Re: What happened to the stars [message #22033 is a reply to message #21944] Sun, 05 May 2013 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

working on it, sorry its taking so long!
Re: What happened to the stars [message #22232 is a reply to message #22033] Wed, 15 May 2013 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forum Admin

i re-enabled karma... what do you think about it
Re: What happened to the stars [message #22266 is a reply to message #22232] Thu, 16 May 2013 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

I am not familiar with that and don't know how it works. I see the +1 -1 things at the bottom of the posts. Do you click on which ever you think applies to the person or what? Do you click however often you want or? Not sure where to look for instructions, and probably not smart enough to interprete them anyway.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: What happened to the stars [message #22277 is a reply to message #22266] Fri, 17 May 2013 08:26 Go to previous message
Forum Admin

you click +1 or -1 for the person, you can only click once per post
Previous Topic: Custom Barrels
Next Topic: First Computer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 21:57:16 EDT 2024