Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » Archive » Sold, Traded, Found, or No Longer Available/Wanted » Bullberry 444 Marlin barrel for sale. (Final lowest Price) (Custom 24" Encore rifle barrel )
Bullberry 444 Marlin barrel for sale. (Final lowest Price) [message #2151] Wed, 27 October 2010 21:41 Go to next message
Flexwing man is currently offline  Flexwing man
Forum Newbie
I'm selling the following barrel, with scope, rings, and hanger bar with forearm:

$500 for all of it. Buyer pays shipping. This is a $900 package!

This is a stainless 24" tapered bull barrel in 444 Marlin made by Bullberry in 2009. It has less than 50 rounds through it. It includes a black synthetic free floating forearm set up with the hanger bar system from Bullberry. It has their 6 screw scope base. It also includes a Leupold VX2 2x7 scope mounted in PRW rings. All of it was new when the barrel was made in '09.

There is a good story that goes with this setup. It involves MGM. Details if you PM me at (bb.owen@att.net[/email][/email]). Everything is in perfectly new condition. Again, it's only been fired less than 50 rounds. It will shoot a ragged hole for 5 shots at 100 yards. That's with starting loads. It will do even better.
My rifle with flex tex stock and this barrel weighs 7.5 lbs.

This is a great package that is completely set up. I live in Indiana and can't hunt with the 444 Marlin round.

Flexwing man

[Updated on: Wed, 01 December 2010 06:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Bullberry 444 Marlin barrel for sale. (SOLD) [message #2911 is a reply to message #2151] Mon, 10 January 2011 18:22 Go to previous message
Flexwing man is currently offline  Flexwing man
Forum Newbie
Flexwing man wrote on Wed, 27 October 2010 20:41
I'm selling the following barrel, with scope, rings, and hanger bar with forearm:

$500 for all of it. Buyer pays shipping. This is a $900 package!

This is a stainless 24" tapered bull barrel in 444 Marlin made by Bullberry in 2009. It has less than 50 rounds through it. It includes a black synthetic free floating forearm set up with the hanger bar system from Bullberry. It has their 6 screw scope base. It also includes a Leupold VX2 2x7 scope mounted in PRW rings. All of it was new when the barrel was made in '09.

There is a good story that goes with this setup. It involves MGM. Details if you PM me at (bb.owen@att.net[/email][/email]). Everything is in perfectly new condition. Again, it's only been fired less than 50 rounds. It will shoot a ragged hole for 5 shots at 100 yards. That's with starting loads. It will do even better.
My rifle with flex tex stock and this barrel weighs 7.5 lbs.

This is a great package that is completely set up. I live in Indiana and can't hunt with the 444 Marlin round.

Smile

Flexwing man
Previous Topic: WTB/WTT - 243 barrel
Next Topic: 300 Win Mag SS Heavy Barrel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 21:19:02 EDT 2024