Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Gun Talk » Switching Barrels/Accuracy
Switching Barrels/Accuracy [message #3147] Wed, 26 January 2011 21:33 Go to next message
MasonH is currently offline  MasonH
Novice Contributor
I'm pretty new to this whole encore system. i'm not met a member at a club in my area, and won't get to shoot as much as i'd like. if i get all of my barrels scoped and sighted in as i like, will they maintain zero when switching them on and off of the frame. the hinge pin system seems super secure, and i feel like they should hold perfectly, but i'm not sure. just wanted to get some input from some guys who've been working this system for a while. thanks.
Mason
Re: Switching Barrels/Accuracy [message #3149 is a reply to message #3147] Wed, 26 January 2011 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tom in Arizona is currently offline  Tom in Arizona
Forum Newbie
No change in zero moving between frames or on and off the same frame.

Tom
Re: Switching Barrels/Accuracy [message #3150 is a reply to message #3149] Wed, 26 January 2011 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MasonH is currently offline  MasonH
Novice Contributor
excellent, figured its a pretty solid system. i think i'm going to get super addicted to this deal.
Re: Switching Barrels/Accuracy [message #3357 is a reply to message #3150] Tue, 08 February 2011 23:52 Go to previous message
bossie255 is currently offline  bossie255
Novice Contributor
Me too just got my encore been wanting one for a couple years but could not afford one new and wanted ss did not think I would find a used in ss local add 400.00 changed the stock to camo pro hunter thumbhole and got a 12 tukey camo barrel and traded my rifle barrel for pistol 243 ss traded camo forarm for pistol grips next to get ss 223 pistol barrel then who knows.
Previous Topic: Different Forends
Next Topic: 375 H&H
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 09:16:19 EDT 2024