Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Gun Talk » Custom crafted gun safe barrel hangers
Custom crafted gun safe barrel hangers [message #31680] Mon, 09 June 2014 08:45 Go to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

A good friend of mine has made a couple of these for me, they work out VERY well.
They are made of white oak, with a nice finish on them.
index.php?t=getfile&id=5136&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=5137&private=0

Any interest in these? I'm guessing $20 shipped?
  • Attachment: IMG_1373.jpg
    (Size: 43.35KB, Downloaded 324 times)
  • Attachment: IMG_1372.jpg
    (Size: 44.99KB, Downloaded 324 times)
Re: Custom crafted gun safe barrel hangers [message #31682 is a reply to message #31680] Mon, 09 June 2014 09:45 Go to previous message
jamesgammel is currently offline  jamesgammel
Top Contributor
We have a "new" member that makes similar ones for contenders. He also lists them at at an auction site, It looks like you getter a little better price by getting them here.
His are a white "poly" and sized for contenders, and will "custom make" them. I'd imagine he'd do for encore barrels too, perhaps if asked. I don't know if he has any encore barrels to know what size to make the square-ish slots, nor where to put his continuous groove to keep them in place. I suppose someone who needs them for encores would have to ask him. As I recall his "lowest" option is around 40.00, I think ship is "extra". He'll put mounting holes in for screws, but you need to tell him where for your application.
Jim
Previous Topic: Contender Limb Saver Pad
Next Topic: Barrel exchanging on the break-open guns
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 21:28:11 EDT 2024