Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » Archive » Sold, Traded, Found, or No Longer Available/Wanted » All Things DIMENSION! Barrels, Bolts, Bridges, Rings, and Magazines. Prices From $33 Shipped (All Things Dimension in Stock-Shipped)
All Things DIMENSION! Barrels, Bolts, Bridges, Rings, and Magazines. Prices From $33 Shipped [message #34160] Sat, 22 November 2014 12:35 Go to next message
HausofArms is currently offline  HausofArms
Forum Sponsor
I have a good supply of all 10 calibers of TC Dimension Interchangeable barrels for $200 shipped to you. Magazines $38, Bolts $145, Bridges $145, Rings $33, Factory Camo $125, Snow Camo $200. These are brand new in their factory clam packs. Prices include shipping to you. You can see my inventory all with free shipping and no fees to pay with credit cards on my website advertised at the top of these pages whose initials are HOA. Please send your questions to me at the email address listed in the signature below. Thanks for looking. Marty

Marty

tc4marty@gmail.com

www.hausofarms.com
Re: All Things DIMENSION! Barrels, Bolts, Bridges, Rings, and Magazines. Prices From $33 Shipped [message #36515 is a reply to message #34160] Fri, 06 February 2015 13:17 Go to previous message
HausofArms is currently offline  HausofArms
Forum Sponsor
bump

Marty

tc4marty@gmail.com

www.hausofarms.com
Previous Topic: TC Encore/Bergara Barrels From $225 Shipped
Next Topic: TC Prohunter Stocksets ALL Colors From $105 to $200-Shipped
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:15:46 EDT 2024