Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » General Conversation » Before I forget...
Before I forget... [message #34222] Tue, 25 November 2014 09:21 Go to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

Happy holidays to you and your families!

We have a great site here, awesome moderators who are relentless and keeping things running good, an awesome sponsor Marty from www.hausofarms.com and great members!

enjoy the time you spend with your family this holiday season

[Updated on: Tue, 25 November 2014 09:21]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Before I forget... [message #34232 is a reply to message #34222] Tue, 25 November 2014 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lepcur is currently offline  lepcur
Top Contributor
Back at ya Eric, and to everyone else out here.
Mike
Re: Before I forget... [message #34240 is a reply to message #34222] Wed, 26 November 2014 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

While we are at it; let me add my best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving to the list. I truly hope that if you travel your travels are safe and the experience of the day is as good as it should be. Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: Before I forget... [message #34242 is a reply to message #34240] Wed, 26 November 2014 11:32 Go to previous message
jamesgammel is currently offline  jamesgammel
Top Contributor
Same wishes here. Wife works today and tomorrow, we'll have our Thanksgiving wild gobbler Friday. Got 8 inches of snow, no travel advisories but she went to work anyway. I did make tracks for her to follow to at least make it to the neighbor's drive. Go figure, tomorrow supposed to be 44, same with friday. Not cold, roof's still dripping. Most likely I'll drive the 8.5 miles to the highway and wait for her so she can follow me back on the unplowed county road, she doesn't see very well at night, and she eats my cooked carrots for me (well, the dogs help too). Gonna be quiet for me today, just do and make some fleabay bids, got a good number later on GB to do, think at least another 4 or more contender barrels. Probably get bored sometime today and write another contender article for the Gun talk section, and in a week or two move to the contender reference section as another sticky. Retired, house bound, bored, you poor guys are gonna suffer now. Push yourselves away from the holiday table, don't need any of my good friends here getting fat and high blood pressure. Above all be safe, enjoy family and friends this short holiday season. If you can sneek in some shooting, or hunting, all the better. Happy Gobble you turkeys!!
Jim

[Updated on: Wed, 26 November 2014 11:33]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: New member from Michigan
Next Topic: Howdy!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 22:33:18 EDT 2024