Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Member Feedback » Good Guy Feedback Thread
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #37841 is a reply to message #37834] Fri, 20 March 2015 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
220combat is currently offline  220combat
Forum Newbie
A+ for Aggie01. Shipped fast and well packed barrels. Thanks
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #37957 is a reply to message #37841] Sat, 28 March 2015 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

Made a trade with Tyog and as has been the usual he sent his part of the trade right away. Have absolutely nothing to complain about. Better than described, packaged well and shipped very quickly. Like doing business with him. Hope to again soon.
A++

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #38074 is a reply to message #37957] Sat, 04 April 2015 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jamesgammel is currently offline  jamesgammel
Top Contributor
sold some 257 TCU brass to "roy-boyguns". He did his part perfect, couldn't ask for any better. Thanks Leroy.
Jim
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #38091 is a reply to message #38074] Mon, 06 April 2015 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cajuntec is currently offline  cajuntec
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
From "burkeboy":

Just letting everyone know that MMKT out of PA is a great guy to deal with. Communicates well and accurately describes what he is selling. Shipment was very fast. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again Very Happy

If at first you don't succeed... buy newer / better equipment!
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #38127 is a reply to message #38091] Sat, 11 April 2015 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
Another wonderful transaction with jamesgammel. Jim always has the best stuff, packaged extremely carefully. I've been fortunate enough to buy several nice items from him, and hope to help him get rid of more packing peanuts / popcorn in the future. My new .357 Max barrel from him is awesome. Can't wait to shoot it. Scope is so nice... I can't decide which barrel to grace with it. Anxious to try out my new .22 adapter as well. Thanks Jim!
All the best,
Glenn

Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #38128 is a reply to message #38127] Sat, 11 April 2015 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top Contributor
Glad to see you got it before monday, expected delivery. As usual, Glenn is super to deal with, VERY timely on getting payments out. PLUS getting him into shooting a G-1, which I'm sure he'll appreciate better than his Encores. Thanks again Glenn, you're the best.
Jim
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #38199 is a reply to message #38128] Sat, 18 April 2015 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mule is currently offline  mule
Forum Newbie
dealt with tyog. all around good guy. well packaged. speedy delivery. would deal with him again. thanks tyler
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #38255 is a reply to message #38199] Thu, 23 April 2015 19:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyog is currently offline  tyog
Forum Regular
Right back at you Chet, MULE is a straight shooter stand up guy hope to deal with you again,
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #38256 is a reply to message #38255] Thu, 23 April 2015 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forum Newbie
dealt with wwkmag. fast well packaged and as described. thanks
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #38434 is a reply to message #38256] Tue, 19 May 2015 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top Contributor
Sold a barrel to member "Cosworth" and he did his part, sending payment, GREAT. Wish I could say the same for the Postal service, movement "froze" for 10 days, and it took a while before he finally received it. Denver to Texas has always been a nightmare, and both directions. Not sure if it's in texas, denver, or perhaps New Mexico where things sit and fail to get scanned. I KNOW Denver Hub is one royal PITA and needs a good housecleaning. Their fed-ex hub isn't exactly stellar either.
Jim
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #38505 is a reply to message #38434] Thu, 28 May 2015 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
Jim (jamesgammel) decided more packing peanuts had to go to Texas, so I bought another barrel from him. Thanks for another wonderful transaction Jim. Greatly appreciated. I'm saving all these packing peanuts and I'm going to send them back to you for Christmas. Ha! Smile

All the best,
Glenn

Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #38506 is a reply to message #38505] Thu, 28 May 2015 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Forum Newbie
dealt with james gammel... a real pleasure. top notch all the way.
Next Topic: Notice regarding feedback
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:58:06 EDT 2024