Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » Archive » Sold, Traded, Found, or No Longer Available/Wanted » WTS or WTT.Encore pistol barrels and pistol scopes.
WTS or WTT.Encore pistol barrels and pistol scopes. [message #38544] Fri, 05 June 2015 22:41 Go to next message
stacyleegabbard is currently offline  stacyleegabbard
Novice Contributor
I have the following Encore pistol barrels and scopes for sale or trade. I have to sell them as a set only.
1. Like new 15" Blued TC Encore 243 barrel. The barrel is like new and has been fired 10 times. I have a new pickanny rail and a 4th generation Leaper R/G scope on it. This barrel has an extractor issue and I have a new extractor and spring coming for it now.
2. Blued 12 " TC Encore 44 mag barrel fixed sights. Like new condition.
3 15 " Blued 30-06 fixed sights, like new. This barrel has been fired by me less than 10 times and is very accurate.
4. I have a Simmons 4x32 pistol scope with weaver base.
5. I also have a Simmons 2x6x32 pistol scope with weaver base and rings.
6. Factory Walnut grips and fore stock, very nice with attaching screws.

I will only sell these items as a complete set now. I am a deer hunter and have found the TC pistol format to be two heavy and awkward for my needs. My sale price is $600.00 shipped in USA. I INTEND TO PURCHASE A RUGER BLACKHAWK 357 for my hunting needs. If you have a like new Ruger Blackhawk you want to trade heads up, let me know.
Re: WTS or WTT.Encore pistol barrels and pistol scopes. [message #38566 is a reply to message #38544] Tue, 09 June 2015 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Novice Contributor
SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO MAUICONTENDER ALL THE WAY FROM HAWAII.
Re: WTS or WTT.Encore pistol barrels and pistol scopes. [message #38567 is a reply to message #38566] Tue, 09 June 2015 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jgendr is currently offline  jgendr
Forum Newbie
if sale doesnt go throught i want first dibs. pm me and let me know
Re: WTS or WTT.Encore pistol barrels and pistol scopes. [message #38568 is a reply to message #38567] Tue, 09 June 2015 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MauiContender is currently offline  MauiContender
Forum Newbie
I will send out the MO today per our pm agreement. Thank you very much for communicating so well Smile
Re: WTS or WTT.Encore pistol barrels and pistol scopes. [message #38613 is a reply to message #38568] Tue, 16 June 2015 17:00 Go to previous message
Novice Contributor
Sorry jgender, These items are Sold. MauiContender is great to do business with.
Previous Topic: wts/t xp-100 tiger maple thumbhole stock
Next Topic: WTS: 209 x 50 cal blued 15" with walnut forend
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 22:22:58 EDT 2024