Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Product and Vendor Feedback » Limbsaver (melting recoil pad)
Limbsaver [message #39172] Wed, 16 September 2015 16:14 Go to next message
Crubear is currently offline  Crubear
Top Contributor
Forum Moderator
I picked up an Encore a short while ago that had a "Sticky" Limbsaver recoil pad. Figuring it was dirty I washed it down and put the Encore up until I could get back to it.

Well, when I got back to it a month or so later it was every bit as sticky as when I got it.

I called Limbsaver and the nice lady said they'd gotten in bad batch of materials and they would replace it. She also gave me the option of upgrading to their newest version at no charge. Looking forward to giving it a try. Wink

Honestly, I have all the barrels I want or could ever need..... wait, look, there's another!!
Re: Limbsaver [message #39184 is a reply to message #39172] Thu, 17 September 2015 13:37 Go to previous message
rchatting is currently offline  rchatting
Forum Regular
Hmm, that is good to know. I have more than 1 limbsaver that seems to be getting sticky.

Also have a Bushnell range finder that the rubberized finish has turned sticky. It is way out of warranty and pretty sure they won't do anything about it. Sad
Previous Topic: Ed's Contenders and Encores
Next Topic: TC/S&W New Practice ??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:25:37 EDT 2024