Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » Archive » Sold, Traded, Found, or No Longer Available/Wanted » Encore for sale
Encore for sale [message #39331] Wed, 14 October 2015 10:31 Go to next message
stacyleegabbard is currently offline  stacyleegabbard
Novice Contributor
I have a Pistol frame Encore for sale. Its been converted to a rifle. Its all blue with Boyd's pistol grip laminated nutmeg stocks. It has a new Bergara 24 inch 243 cal. barrel. Its only been fired 7 times and is zeroed at 1.5 high at 100 yards. Its topped with Game Reaper mounts and has a new 4x12x40 Bushnell Dusk till Dawn scope on it. The scope has a small gouge in the bottom of the tube, its not noticeable unless you look for it. The pictures I have are lousy and show the rifle with different mounts and scope. The gun is in excellent shape and shoots flawlessly. The only reason to sell is to fund a new project. I'll take $525.00 shipped preferably to ffl. dealer. Sorry the pics won't post so send me a pm with your e-mail address and I can send pics.
Re: Encore for sale [message #39342 is a reply to message #39331] Fri, 16 October 2015 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Novice Contributor
DrHowar1955 E-MAIL OF ACCURATE PICTURES SENT TO YOU 10/16/2015. One picture shows the ding on the scope if you look close. There is a small scratch on the mount also on the left side. The rifle and stocks look like new. Its sighted in at 1.5 inches high with Hornady American Whitetail 100 gr. interlock ammo. This rifle has only been fired 7 times since the stocks, new barrel and new scope and mounts. I take US Postal money orders. There is another gentleman interested, so let me know soon if you want it. I am trying to purchase a new Ruger SR 1911 for my trip to Kentucky in November.

[Updated on: Fri, 16 October 2015 08:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Encore for sale [message #39385 is a reply to message #39342] Wed, 21 October 2015 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Novice Contributor
This rifle is still for sale guys.
Re: Encore for sale [message #39391 is a reply to message #39385] Wed, 21 October 2015 21:58 Go to previous message
Novice Contributor
SOLD PENDING FUNDS.
Previous Topic: WTS: Stocky's matching blue laminate forearm set (4)
Next Topic: WTS: G-1 Contender Frame - Blued
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 10:43:04 EDT 2024