Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » General Conversation » Possible concern - joan10001 - new member
Possible concern - joan10001 - new member [message #42101] Thu, 17 November 2016 18:24 Go to next message
nhmikel is currently offline  nhmikel
index.php?t=getfile&id=7232&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=7233&private=0We have a relatively new member here, joan10001, that may be not here for good reasons. First if I am wrong I truly apologize.
They are selling a frm in 1st pic. I get suspicious and ask for another pic of ser#, 2nd pic shows no selector switch?

Seeking Thompson Center items, anything TC pls pm me or nhmikel@yahoo.com

[Updated on: Thu, 17 November 2016 19:08] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Possible concern?? [message #42102 is a reply to message #42101] Thu, 17 November 2016 19:06 Go to previous message
cajuntec is currently offline  cajuntec
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
Yep. He did something similar with another member. Sent them pics of a revolver instead of the barrel they were interested in buying. At the least, he's scatterbrained and is too careless in what he is selling. I banned him. He shouldn't have any active posts anymore, and if he contacts you off the board, I wouldn't deal with him.

This is why I always tell people to deal on the boards instead of in private where nobody sees it.

If he's reading this, he can click on my user name and explain what the issues are. If not, the ban remains.

All the best,
Glenn

If at first you don't succeed... buy newer / better equipment!
Previous Topic: Where are they?
Next Topic: 270? 35 caliber?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 00:23:32 EDT 2024