Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » Archive » Sold, Traded, Found, or No Longer Available/Wanted » WTS / WTT - Two Bushnell Trophy Red Dot scopes
WTS / WTT - Two Bushnell Trophy Red Dot scopes [message #43092] Sun, 25 June 2017 21:55 Go to next message
cajuntec is currently offline  cajuntec
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
I have two Bushnell Trophy Red Dot sights in very good, bordering excellent, condition. We have used these for several years on my son's two rifles. One has been on a .22 LR since new, and the other has been on his .357 Maximum T/C Encore since new.

These sights work great, but I want to point out one thing, as I don't want an angry buyer. Pick your reticle first... and then leave it there. These scopes come with a selector to pick one of four different reticles. If you pick it and leave it there after sighting in, it will work great, with no need for re-adjustment. If you change the reticle after sighting it in, you really need to re-verify the zero, as we have seen it change. The change wasn't drastic, but it was there, and I want to ensure people know this if they buy. Again - we have experienced no issues at all when we picked a favorite reticle and stuck with it.

The four reticles are:
3 MOA dot
10 MOA dot
Crosshairs
65 MOA circle with 3 MOA dot inside (my son's favorite)

They were $115 when new. Asking $50 each, shipped.

Would trade both for a:
1) Nikon ProStaff or Buckmaster II
2) Burris Fullfield II
3) Vortex Crossfire II or Diamondback
4) Simmons ProHunter Pistol Scope
5) Burris Pistol Scope

These have (almost) all components that came with them originally:
1) Box
2) 30mm Rings
3) Sunshade and Extension Tube (we used the Extension Tubes, but never took the tinted sunshade insert out of the packet, as they seemed flimsy and didn't stay in the ring well. Plus, it made it too dark for our preference).
4) Battery
5) Protective Lens Cover

All the best,
Glenn

If at first you don't succeed... buy newer / better equipment!

[Updated on: Sun, 02 July 2017 17:21]

Report message to a moderator

Re: WTS / WTT - Two Bushnell Trophy Red Dot scopes [message #43096 is a reply to message #43092] Thu, 29 June 2017 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
One is sold. The other is still available.
All the best,
Glenn

[Updated on: Thu, 29 June 2017 23:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: WTS / WTT - Two Bushnell Trophy Red Dot scopes [message #43121 is a reply to message #43096] Sun, 09 July 2017 22:46 Go to previous message
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
Second one sold pending payment.
All the best,
Glenn

Previous Topic: WTB-ENCORE 7MM-08 BARREL
Next Topic: Wtt 30-06 pistol Barrel with break blued
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 11:17:39 EDT 2024