Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Gun Talk » Great Find
Great Find [message #43922] Tue, 06 February 2018 22:52 Go to next message
JC_12 is currently offline  JC_12
Forum Newbie
Was fortunate enough to pick up a factory encore 7mm br 15 inch barrel at a recent gun show. Even though I'm sure I will get scolded by some here, and I'm kicking myself a little, I passed on a bullberry 17 ackley hornet complete contender with dies and a 100 or so brass for around $650. It was a good show and thought I'd share my good luck.
Re: Great Find [message #43923 is a reply to message #43922] Tue, 06 February 2018 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cajuntec is currently offline  cajuntec
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
Congrats on the find. I'd never scold anyone for passing something up. I would ask exactly where they saw it though... just in case "someone else" wanted to go get it. Very Happy

I seldom find good pickings at gun shows anymore, so I'm glad to hear that someone is having good luck there. Hope you enjoy it!

All the best,
Glenn

If at first you don't succeed... buy newer / better equipment!
Re: Great Find [message #43927 is a reply to message #43923] Wed, 07 February 2018 22:24 Go to previous message
JC_12 is currently offline  JC_12
Forum Newbie
Summerville WV they have a show there twice a year. I know what you mean about the gun shows. Two years ago the building was packed with people who had booths set up and everything in there was overpriced. This show the building was only about 3/4 full and just about everything was reasonably priced with several good deals. Not to get political because part of the reason I get on this site is to get a break from all that hoopla but I think the current administration not scaring everyone into thinking we will lose our rights has turned this back into a buyers market. Will reserve judgment though until I hit another show or two.
Previous Topic: Encore Frame
Next Topic: Katahdin flex tech
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:32:01 EDT 2024