Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Gun Talk » Katahdin flex tech
Katahdin flex tech [message #43811] Sat, 13 January 2018 18:41 Go to next message
mj30wilson is currently offline  mj30wilson
Forum Newbie
I am trying to find a katahdin flex tech fore end fore my rifle barrels and it has proven to be very hard to find. I have the katahdin muzzle loader as well and I am told the endeavor fore end for the muzzleloader will work with that is that correct?
Re: Katahdin flex tech [message #44253 is a reply to message #43811] Wed, 09 May 2018 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geo158 is currently offline  Geo158
Novice Contributor
Contact Haus of Arms They have special bolts for the muzzle loader forearm so you can use it on a rifle. They are good people to do business with.
Re: Katahdin flex tech [message #44261 is a reply to message #44253] Thu, 10 May 2018 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luvmyencore is currently offline  luvmyencore
Forum Newbie
Geo158 wrote on Wed, 09 May 2018 12:31
Contact Haus of Arms They have special bolts for the muzzle loader forearm so you can use it on a rifle. They are good people to do business with.

Is that right? I've never heard of them. Smile Seriously, they own/sponsor this forum.

I am a newbie here, but I've been an an Encore owner since 1998 when I read about them on accuratereloading.com forum and was impressed by the excitement over the "new" stainless Encore muzzleloader. I bought one with a very low serial number for less than $375 total including FFL fee and I was hooked. Every person I hunted with complimented me on the looks and the accuracy of the gun, and for good reason.

I would like to extend my gratitude to Marty and Co. for all they do, as this is the best thing going in the exploding interest of the T/C Contender/Encore system, and the really nice firearms they are offering in the myriad of accessories they offer. Thanks again fella's, as this will be a very busy time for the interest of the single shot systems I believe coming from TC.

Thanks again. Smile
Re: Katahdin flex tech [message #44262 is a reply to message #44261] Thu, 10 May 2018 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cajuntec is currently offline  cajuntec
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
luvmyencore wrote on Thu, 10 May 2018 20:42
Seriously, they own/sponsor this forum.

Half right. Very Happy They sponsor this forum, and we are very lucky to have them. They are absolutely fantastic people. But they aren't the forum owners.
All the best,
Glenn

If at first you don't succeed... buy newer / better equipment!
Re: Katahdin flex tech [message #44264 is a reply to message #44262] Thu, 10 May 2018 23:18 Go to previous message
luvmyencore is currently offline  luvmyencore
Forum Newbie
Thanks for the clarification. You are spot on about those guys. Keep those pics of the Contenders/Encores comin'!
Previous Topic: Great Find
Next Topic: G1 pistol suppressed what caliber
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:21:51 EDT 2024