Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » Archive » Sold, Traded, Found, or No Longer Available/Wanted » WTS 7mm Rem Mag Encore ProHunter barrel
WTS 7mm Rem Mag Encore ProHunter barrel [message #44415] Mon, 30 July 2018 13:52 Go to next message
Alibi is currently offline  Alibi
Forum Newbie
This listing is for an Encore, 28 inch, ProHunter, 7mm Rem Mag blued barrel with Leupold Quick Release base and 1 inch rings. It is in excellent condition, there are not any scratches,dings,rust or wear marks. The rifling is bright and sharp. I bought this barrel 2+years ago, fired it and it has been sitting in the safe since. I have shot some Hornady 139 grain Spitzers through it, the barrel shoots 5 shot MOAs. This is not a load that I worked up and tailored; just a load out of the manual. I really to not want to sell this barrel because it shoots so well, however there comes the time when if you are not using it, then it is time to move it because the safe is running out of room!! I have put approximately 100 rounds through the barrel. Asking $285 and that includes shipping to lower 48. Photos upon request, however you will be looking at a barrel as described in the listing.

[Updated on: Tue, 31 July 2018 00:13] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: WTS 7mm Rem Mag Encore ProHunter barrel [message #44443 is a reply to message #44415] Wed, 15 August 2018 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NVCUT is currently offline  NVCUT
Forum Newbie
Hello, I am interested in this barrel and would appreciate some pics.

Thanks
Alan
Re: WTS 7mm Rem Mag Encore ProHunter barrel [message #44445 is a reply to message #44443] Fri, 17 August 2018 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kgbiolch is currently offline  Kgbiolch
Forum Newbie
Just sent you a pm
Re: WTS 7mm Rem Mag Encore ProHunter barrel [message #44446 is a reply to message #44445] Fri, 17 August 2018 11:53 Go to previous message
Alibi is currently offline  Alibi
Forum Newbie
Hello,

I will get some photos out to you as soon as possible. The photos will include a Leupold VXIII scope on the barrel. The scope is NOT INCLUDED with this sale.

Thanks,

Alibi
Previous Topic: WTB 300AAC contender barrell
Next Topic: WTT - My Browning BPS 20 Gauge for your Encore
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 01:37:05 EDT 2024