Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Gun Talk » Need Some Recommendations (For a friends Encore)
Need Some Recommendations [message #44538] Fri, 21 September 2018 09:33 Go to next message
Remmy is currently offline  Remmy
Forum Newbie
Hey everybody- just joined up here to get some insights. I've looked on eabco, but am even more unsure after referencing the Encore's manual as to what the proper forearm screws & washers would be for a friends fun I'm just hoping to get fixed up for him... do I need the short/long combo of forearm screws or two long forearm screws? And what website is recommended to get them from? Torque specs? Loc tote? My friend mentioned that before he lost his screws they would work loose every few shots...

Additionally, the limbsavr butt pad a sticky pile of mush and needs to be replaced - what pad is tre goto for TC folks?

Any help is greatly appreciated?

[Updated on: Fri, 21 September 2018 09:35]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Need Some Recommendations [message #44539 is a reply to message #44538] Fri, 21 September 2018 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sunnysmarine is currently offline  sunnysmarine
contact limbsaver either email or phone they will replace the pad free, at first not a fan of hex drive cap screws ( another tool to carry ) but have begun to prefer them less likely to scratch other items with a flat blade driver, screw length is up too what the forend was designed for, encore forend screws don't usually use washers, although you can add some between the barrel and forend to sort of free float the barrel, suggest you read through the other threads here for more help. NO loc Tite you have to just check every now and then
Re: Need Some Recommendations [message #44543 is a reply to message #44539] Sat, 22 September 2018 13:54 Go to previous message
burkeboy is currently offline  burkeboy
Novice Contributor
Look in encore reference below
Previous Topic: G1 pistol suppressed what caliber
Next Topic: M987 Warne base for tc contender
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 15:53:37 EDT 2024