Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Gun Talk » Other rubber grip options?? (looking for a different set of grips)
Other rubber grip options?? [message #45635] Thu, 28 November 2019 20:26 Go to next message
AkaDracO is currently offline  AkaDracO
Forum Newbie
Hello everyone I just signed up to the forum but have been randomly checking it for months after finding it through Haus of arms. I bought my first T/C about 8 months ago its a pro hunter stainless synthetic with a 15'' 460 s&w barrel. I love it so much fun and shooting 3 different calibers out of one barrel is why it was my choice as my first to the hobby. My question is does anyone else feel like the factory rubber grips are slightly to large? Im a pretty big guy with what I would call large hands but its almost to hard to handle. I saw that Pachmayr used to make some but from my research looks like it discontinued, does anyone have any experience with them? Was wondering if anyone knows of other available rubber grips? Thanks in advance for any and all info.
Re: Other rubber grip options?? [message #45637 is a reply to message #45635] Thu, 28 November 2019 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sunnysmarine is currently offline  sunnysmarine
Do not know of any other manufactures making rubber grips, But if you can find a set now, some have been sold at 150.00 to 200.00 a Pachymar set is worth every penny, I don't think they are any smaller just better designed, And welcome to the forum

Sunny
Re: Other rubber grip options?? [message #45654 is a reply to message #45637] Wed, 04 December 2019 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ken AZ is currently offline  Ken AZ
Novice Contributor
HOA has spoken to Pachmayr and they are going to start production of the Contender grips again for SSK-50. Hope they can be convinced to make a run or two of the G2 and Encore Gripper sets. I have used them over 30 years and like them the best.

TCA Member #5228
NRA CERTIFIED HANDGUN INSTRUCTOR
Re: Other rubber grip options?? [message #45656 is a reply to message #45654] Wed, 04 December 2019 09:09 Go to previous message
gemihur is currently offline  gemihur
Forum Regular
Very Happy

Think twice...shoot once.

[Updated on: Wed, 04 December 2019 09:10]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: TC Encore Pro Hunter 20" Katahdin 460 barrel scope mounts
Next Topic: Stainless frame with a "5" in the prefix instead of an "S"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:25:01 EDT 2024