Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » Archive » Sold, Traded, Found, or No Longer Available/Wanted » WTS : T/C Encore Prohunter Rifle 7mm-08 Custom Shop Barrel
WTS : T/C Encore Prohunter Rifle 7mm-08 Custom Shop Barrel [message #46806] Tue, 31 August 2021 08:06 Go to next message
BamaBoyinFL is currently offline  BamaBoyinFL
Forum Newbie
Complete Rifle with Prohunter stainless steel frame, with a 26" blued T/C Custom Shop heavy profile barrel. Talley scope mounts. Grey and black laminated wood stock/forend set purchased from E. Arthur Brown Co.

I had to replace the factory extractor, as it was bent and would not fully extract a round from the chamber. The new extractor was purchased from E. Arthur Brown as well.

Factory trigger and hammer springs were replaced with a spring kit purchased from BellmTC's. Trigger breaks really well and is in the 2.5-3 lb. pull range.

I do not know the round count that has been shot through the barrel, as I bought it used on Gunbroker. I have not fired a round through it myself, it has been shot some but from looking at it with my Lyman borescope it does not appear to have had many rounds through it.

$750 includes shipping to your FFL

The only method of payment accepted is a USPS money order.

PM if interested!

[Updated on: Tue, 31 August 2021 13:04] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: WTS : T/C Encore Prohunter Rifle 7mm-08 Custom Shop Barrel [message #46820 is a reply to message #46806] Tue, 07 September 2021 19:56 Go to previous message
BamaBoyinFL is currently offline  BamaBoyinFL
Forum Newbie
Rifle is sold!
Previous Topic: WTS/ 250 Savage brass
Next Topic: WTS - 26" Blued 20 Gauge Rifled Slug Barrel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 18:16:23 EDT 2024