Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » General Conversation » Possible Problem with Buyer
Possible Problem with Buyer [message #7995] Mon, 09 January 2012 13:50 Go to next message
Tim50 is currently offline  Tim50
Novice Contributor
Who on this site can I PM with a possible issue with a buyer. I could not locate a Mod..If anyone has expierenced a non payment issue I would be interested in your input on how you handled your problem....Thanks
Re: Possible Problem with Buyer [message #7997 is a reply to message #7995] Mon, 09 January 2012 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cajuntec is currently offline  cajuntec
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
You can send me a PM or email. I'm a Moderator. I'm not sure what I'll be able to do for you besides offer advice or contact the other person, but lets see what the issue is.
All the best,
Glenn

If at first you don't succeed... buy newer / better equipment!
Re: Possible Problem with Buyer [message #8002 is a reply to message #7997] Mon, 09 January 2012 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

Like Glenn said, let us know who and we can attempt to contact the person as well via pm/email.

Aside from that, follow buy/sell best practices by not shipping until money in hand. Use insured payment methods (paypal), etc..

Re: Possible Problem with Buyer [message #8097 is a reply to message #8002] Fri, 13 January 2012 21:24 Go to previous message
cajuntec is currently offline  cajuntec
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
Tim,
Thanks for the email. Glad to hear everything worked out.
All the best,
Glenn

If at first you don't succeed... buy newer / better equipment!
Previous Topic: new with questions
Next Topic: Where do you list Burris Pistol scope and mounts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 02:07:26 EDT 2024