Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » DIY Gunsmithing » T/C Encore small parts (Need primer lifter for Encore)
T/C Encore small parts [message #290] Wed, 07 January 2009 07:51 Go to next message
john in michigan is currently offline  john in michigan
Forum Newbie
Hi, Is there a good place online to buy small parts for T/C Encores? I just bought a used one that has the 209/50 ML barrel that is missing the lifter for the primer.
Re: T/C Encore small parts [message #291 is a reply to message #290] Wed, 07 January 2009 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

john in michigan wrote on Wed, 07 January 2009 07:51

Hi, Is there a good place online to buy small parts for T/C Encores? I just bought a used one that has the 209/50 ML barrel that is missing the lifter for the primer.

trust me, you dont want it Smile

it does not extract it, i along with all of my other friends use their fingers..

http://www.eabco.com/cgi-bin/shopper.exe?preadd=action&k ey=207-7211

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?i d=0020969214981a&type=product&cmCat=SEARCH_all&r eturnPage=search-results1.jsp&Ntk=Products&QueryText =encore+extractor&sort=all&Go.y=0&_D:hasJS=+& ;N=0&Nty=1&hasJS=true&_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/ search/search-box.jsp.form23&Go.x=0&_dyncharset=ISO- 8859-1
Re: T/C Encore small parts [message #543 is a reply to message #290] Fri, 25 September 2009 00:49 Go to previous message
over the hill gang is currently offline  over the hill gang
Forum Newbie
I know this is an old post but call Thompson center and they will send you a new extractor for free. these guns have a life time warranty

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Abraham Lincoln
Next Topic: Front sight screw size...??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 11:19:38 EDT 2024