Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Gun Talk » Encore & Contender Pistols - Accuracy / Recommendation questions
Re: pistols [message #35074 is a reply to message #35055] Fri, 26 December 2014 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
56 kodiak shooter is currently offline  56 kodiak shooter
Novice Contributor
the contender I have has the full body cougar on it,the serial # stars with 137, any body have any idea what year it was made thanks-randy
Re: pistols [message #35076 is a reply to message #35074] Fri, 26 December 2014 14:15 Go to previous message
jamesgammel is currently offline  jamesgammel
Top Contributor
137 could be 137X 0r 137xx or 137xxx. The first TWO have very little change. The third is greatly different from the first two, and different from those after 195,000.

I went through a bit of effort to even get the contender and encore REFERENCE sections started, and personally contributed to More the Contender but some also to the encore. You can look up your's in that section. I know within weeks; the chart is at least within 1/2 years, and you only want to know by full year. Look it up yourself, otherwise I feel like I'm being slapped in the face and wasting my time to post it. It's there for ALL of our members, and that includes you as well. It's NOT just a buy/sell/trade site. Browse around all you want, You may find the answer to the question you have, and not have to ask someone. It may even make other questions pop up. If I don't know, I'll find out from outside the site, and post it here.
Jim
Previous Topic: Stainless encore with blue barrel
Next Topic: I need some help from G-1 and G-2 owners
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 20:41:07 EDT 2024