Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » Archive » Sold, Traded, Found, or No Longer Available/Wanted » WTB Easy open frame / with a slide type safety
WTB Easy open frame / with a slide type safety [message #35595] Sat, 10 January 2015 11:15 Go to next message
Twitch24 is currently offline  Twitch24
Forum Newbie
I am in the market for an early easy open Contender frame. Frame needs to be in good shape, have the slide type safety and as stated previously be easy open. If you have a frame to sell as described let me know what your asking price is? Thanks Twitch24
Re: WTB Easy open frame / with a slide type safety [message #35600 is a reply to message #35595] Sat, 10 January 2015 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jamesgammel is currently offline  jamesgammel
Top Contributor
Read the sticky ad right about your wanted. 200 TYffl, exactly as requested, Cross-bolt safety, easy open. Last one he has left.
Jim
Re: WTB Easy open frame / with a slide type safety [message #35604 is a reply to message #35600] Sat, 10 January 2015 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forum Newbie
If the frame is as I requested, AND IN GOOD SHAPE I will take it. Send me your address for payment and the type of payment you would like.

Thank you Twitch24
Re: WTB Easy open frame / with a slide type safety [message #35605 is a reply to message #35604] Sat, 10 January 2015 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top Contributor
READ the AD. You can see the shape it's in. I'm NOT the seller. Email the SELLER.

http://www.encoreclassifieds.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&t h=12039&start=0&

Opening description, go to the third frame listed. READ the description to get Rick's email address., he's the seller, NOT ME.

Jim
Re: WTB Easy open frame / with a slide type safety [message #35622 is a reply to message #35605] Sat, 10 January 2015 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forum Newbie
I did respond to the email address of the seller. Frame looks good to me. I will take it. I will await for a response from the owner of the frame. Thank you Twitch24
Re: WTB Easy open frame / with a slide type safety [message #35624 is a reply to message #35622] Sun, 11 January 2015 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top Contributor
Both you and Rogbarrier contacted Richard Bryant about his last remaining frame in that sticky ad. Unfortunately only one of you two will get one. However, I know someone that lists a good number of contender frames on Gunbroker, and he's also a member here, drops in about once a month or so. His G-1 frames generally run 275 and up, with free shipping to your ffl. PM me if you'd be interested in one of his. One way or another I'll help you find what you want. I may ask you to call me.
Jim

[Updated on: Sun, 11 January 2015 01:23] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: WTB Easy open frame / with a slide type safety [message #35631 is a reply to message #35624] Sun, 11 January 2015 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forum Newbie
Thank you James for the information. I know that you are helping a friend to sell the frames and may not be aware of previous emails that was sent to Richard. I forwarded you (PM) the emails and copied Richard on all of the previous emails that was sent back in early December. I sent those emails directly to Richard about the frames. In the email I stated that I would take the easy open frame with a slide bar saftey. I will await a response from either you or Richard on the frame. Thank you Twitch24
Re: WTB Easy open frame / with a slide type safety [message #36330 is a reply to message #35631] Tue, 03 February 2015 00:15 Go to previous message
Top Contributor
Poster got a cross-bolt Hammer to use in a frame with the swing lever hammer while his grandkid is young. Later, when older and knows the "rules, and how to handle the gun", the other hammer will be swapped back. As such, he is no longer seeking this frame.
Jim

[Updated on: Tue, 03 February 2015 00:15]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: WTS/WTT 12 gauge with choke
Next Topic: WTS - Bullets, brass and dies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:39:09 EDT 2024