Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » Archive » Sold, Traded, Found, or No Longer Available/Wanted » TC Prohunter Stocksets ALL Colors From $105 to $200-Shipped
HausCamo.png  TC Prohunter Stocksets ALL Colors From $105 to $200-Shipped [message #36518] Fri, 06 February 2015 13:27
HausofArms is currently offline  HausofArms
Forum Sponsor
Limited Quantities. I have a good supply of Thompson Center Encore Prohunter Muzzleloader or Rifle Stocksets for sale. Black, Black Thumbhole, Camo HD, Camo HD Thumbhole, Camo AP, Snow Camo, Snow Camo Thumbhole. Prices range from $105 to $200 per set. That price includes shipping and no cost to pay with credit cards if purchased through my site whose initials are HOA and advertised at the top of this page these are brand new factory takeoff stocksets and have never been in the field. I literally removed them from their complete firearms from the factory packaging. They come with the forend attachment screws. I can provide either a rifle forend or a muzzleloader forend with the buttstock for this price. Please address any questions to my email address found in the signature line. Thanks, Marty

Marty

tc4marty@gmail.com

www.hausofarms.com

[Updated on: Mon, 19 July 2021 19:49] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: All Things DIMENSION! Barrels, Bolts, Bridges, Rings, and Magazines. Prices From $33 Shipped
Next Topic: TC Prohunter Rifle Frames at HausofArms.com
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:19:01 EDT 2024