Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » DIY Gunsmithing » Encore trigger pull (adjusting a trigger)
Encore trigger pull [message #5288] Fri, 17 June 2011 00:07 Go to next message
Marlin7MM is currently offline  Marlin7MM
Forum Newbie
a friend gave me some directions on how to lighten the trigger pull on a T/C Encore frame. i was actually able to do it and get it back together without too much trouble... problem is, that i made it TOO light for hunting. its probably on about 1.5# which is too light for me and hunting. now my question is:

Can i take the frame apart and do the opposite of what i did to loosen the spring to make the pull a little heavier? or will this cause a problem?? i think i need it to be around 3#...

thanks

Marlin
Re: Encore trigger pull [message #5290 is a reply to message #5288] Fri, 17 June 2011 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
martineta is currently offline  martineta
Forum Newbie
I think I would just order a 2.5 or 3 lb. spring, There are several on the internet.

Kenneth Burnett
Managing Partner
www.pasodelpuerto.com
Re: Encore trigger pull [message #5294 is a reply to message #5290] Fri, 17 June 2011 19:01 Go to previous message
mimccammon
Forum Newbie
Go to BELLM TCS you can order the right springs plus you can learn how to do the trigger pull the right way. Also if you mess up the sears , trigger and hammer you can order any an everything for encores at cains outdoors.com. p. s. don't forget numerich gunparts to.
Previous Topic: How hard is it
Next Topic: New Encore. Hammer won't cock.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 08:59:27 EDT 2024