Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » Archive » Sold, Traded, Found, or No Longer Available/Wanted » TC Prohunter Rifle Frames at HausofArms.com (Blued! --- Stainless Steel! --- Weathershield!)
HausCamo.png  TC Prohunter Rifle Frames at HausofArms.com [message #36517] Fri, 06 February 2015 13:25 Go to next message
HausofArms is currently offline  HausofArms
Forum Sponsor
This TC Encore Blue Prohunter RIFLE frames is brand new, $350, it is a takeoff frame meaning that I bought them as complete frame assemblies and disassembled them to sell the components. It must ship to an FFL, a copy of the FFL needed for shipment can be faxed to 888-270-0569 with your name written on it. The frames come with a hinge pin. Check out the picture. Please address any questions to my email address listed in the HOA ad at the top of this page. Thanks, Marty

Marty

tc4marty@gmail.com

www.hausofarms.com

[Updated on: Mon, 19 July 2021 19:52] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

TC Weathershield PH RIFLE Frames- NEW $300 Shipped [message #36521 is a reply to message #36517] Fri, 06 February 2015 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forum Sponsor
I have a good supply of Thompson Center Encore Weathershield Prohunter RIFLE frames for sale for $300 each. That price includes shipping to your FFL, and no cost to pay with credit cards if purchased through my site whose initials are HOA and advertised at the top of this page. I will need a copy of an FFL certificate to ship to. I am an FFL as well. I am registered to ship to California. These are takeoff rifle frames and come with hinge pin. Please address any questions to my email address found in the signature line. Thanks, Marty

Marty

tc4marty@gmail.com

www.hausofarms.com

[Updated on: Thu, 24 March 2016 23:23] by Moderator

Limited Sale TC PH SS Rifle Frames $325 Shipped [message #36522 is a reply to message #36517] Fri, 06 February 2015 13:34 Go to previous message
Forum Sponsor
I have a good supply of Thompson Center Encore Stainless Steel Prohunter RIFLE frames for sale for $325 each. That price includes shipping to your FFL, and no cost to pay with credit cards if purchased through my site whose initials are HOA and advertised at the top of this page. I will need a copy of an FFL certificate to ship to. I am an FFL as well. I am registered to ship to California. These are takeoff rifle frames and come with hinge pin. Please address any questions to my email address found in the signature line. Thanks, Marty

Marty

tc4marty@gmail.com

www.hausofarms.com

[Updated on: Thu, 24 March 2016 23:22] by Moderator

Previous Topic: TC Prohunter Stocksets ALL Colors From $105 to $200-Shipped
Next Topic: WTS: .54 Cal Thompson Renegade Muzzleloader. $300
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:16:07 EDT 2024