Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Gun Talk » Easy open update. (Easy open questions.)
Easy open update. [message #42598] Thu, 09 February 2017 14:54 Go to next message
mjgonehunting is currently offline  mjgonehunting
Forum Regular
Can anyone tell me if there is any way to update an old pre easy open G1 Contender to easy open?
I seem to remember seeing a factory update,but that was back in the Fox Ridge days.
Not sure if that would detract from any value or add,but I figured I'll look into it.
Re: Easy open update. [message #42601 is a reply to message #42598] Fri, 10 February 2017 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crubear is currently offline  Crubear
Top Contributor
Forum Moderator
The TC Custom shop used to do it, but no longer.... Won't add value, really won't hurt. Easier to just get an easy open and sell the one you have. Or, find barrels that work well with that frame and make them a matched set

Honestly, I have all the barrels I want or could ever need..... wait, look, there's another!!
Re: Easy open update. [message #42633 is a reply to message #42601] Fri, 17 February 2017 08:20 Go to previous message
rchatting is currently offline  rchatting
Forum Regular
I blew it. My wife bought mine for me and therefore, I will never sale it. When I first got it, they were still doing the conversions and I put it off. Now they stopped and I am stuck. Sad
Previous Topic: ASG ML Conversion
Next Topic: G2 Contender
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 09:29:47 EDT 2024