Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Gun Talk » T/C Custom Shop Barrels (What Does That Mean?)
T/C Custom Shop Barrels [message #6155] Sat, 24 September 2011 21:15 Go to next message
Howa is currently offline  Howa
Forum Newbie
I'm fairly new to the T/C world, I keep seeing posts referring to "custom shop" barrels. What exactly does that mean? What is different from a "normal" barrel. Thanks
Re: T/C Custom Shop Barrels [message #6177 is a reply to message #6155] Mon, 26 September 2011 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

could be custom ordered, but to generalize the term it means a barrel that was not available from the catalog
Re: T/C Custom Shop Barrels [message #6623 is a reply to message #6177] Tue, 08 November 2011 15:58 Go to previous message
Crubear is currently offline  Crubear
Top Contributor
Forum Moderator
When it says T/C Custom Shop on it then it was made to order. It doesn't mean the barrel is better, or had more attention payed to it. IMHO (OK, not so humble) a Custom Shop barrel, especially in a factory standard caliber and configuration, isn't worth anymore than a regular one.

Honestly, I have all the barrels I want or could ever need..... wait, look, there's another!!
Previous Topic: Noob question on barrels
Next Topic: Stock frame screws differant lenths?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 22:59:28 EDT 2024