Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » Archive » Sold, Traded, Found, or No Longer Available/Wanted » WTS - MGM Pistol Barrels
icon2.gif  WTS - MGM Pistol Barrels [message #46065] Sun, 07 June 2020 05:19 Go to next message
cknight98 is currently offline  cknight98
Novice Contributor
Offered up for sale here is a couple of MGM barrels that I rarely shoot, and with two more MGM’s on they’re way and a muzzleloader barrel to play with (and the overwhelming desire to build a bolt pistol) I thought I’d offer these up here to see if a good home needs any of them. Emails would be fastest way to get in touch with me.

1. Encore MGM 7” .45 Long Colt, blued finish and includes a weaver scope rail plus a rubber Encore forend that’s been cut down for this short barrel. It’s had around 250 rounds through it, has been carried hunting but is in great shape. It has normal frame marks from opening/closing the action. It’s a fun little barrel that is very accurate with heavy cast bullets. $300 shipped to the lower 48

2. Encore MGM 8” 9mm, blued finish and includes a set of TC Encore iron sights. This barrel is threaded 1/2x28 and I do not have a thread protector on it (I never could find one that matched up to the barrel profile they way I like them, either to small or way to big). It’s had around 300 rounds through it mainly with my suppressor on it and it shoots great. Only reason I don’t shoot it much anymore is I recently got a 45acp threaded barrel and fell deeply in love with it. $300 shipped to the lower 48

[Updated on: Sun, 07 June 2020 12:35] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: WTS - MGM Pistol Barrels [message #46073 is a reply to message #46065] Mon, 08 June 2020 15:57 Go to previous message
cknight98 is currently offline  cknight98
Novice Contributor
Moved to ebay
Previous Topic: WTB pistol forearm rubber
Next Topic: WTS: ProHunter 209x50 barrel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 11:31:22 EDT 2024