Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Gun Talk » Factory or Not (Engraving on my Encore)
Factory or Not [message #46302] Wed, 04 November 2020 11:13 Go to next message
opskbert is currently offline  opskbert
Forum Newbie
/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=8340&private=0

I am not sure if I did this right or not?

I am new to this forum and I am hoping to learn a little about the above pictured Encore I just picked up. I am wondering if anyone has seen this engraving on any others and who/why was it done. I wondered if it was a Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation engraving, but question that since they usually put RMEF on the gun.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Bert
  • Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 638.29KB, Downloaded 276 times)
Re: Factory or Not [message #46303 is a reply to message #46302] Wed, 04 November 2020 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crubear is currently offline  Crubear
Top Contributor
Forum Moderator
Welcome aboard. Probably not factory. I no longer have the Fox Ridge catalogs so I can't tell you if it was a Custom Shop option. More than a few of the custom barrel makers had an engraving side business at one time or another. Looks like good work.

Honestly, I have all the barrels I want or could ever need..... wait, look, there's another!!
Re: Factory or Not [message #46304 is a reply to message #46303] Wed, 04 November 2020 14:50 Go to previous message
opskbert is currently offline  opskbert
Forum Newbie
Thanks Crubear! I will look into the Fox Ridge catalogs to see if I can find any information there!
Previous Topic: Remington thunderbolt 22lr rattle
Next Topic: G2 Carbine Question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:30:36 EDT 2024