Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » General Conversation » Hard Side Case
Hard Side Case [message #46739] Tue, 03 August 2021 14:36 Go to next message
Xihog is currently offline  Xihog
Forum Newbie
Hey Guys I have an Encore with a 15" barrel 2" muzzle break and a Burris scope. I would like to have a hard plastic case. Could I get suggestions on who makes a good one that my gun will fit inside?
Re: Hard Side Case [message #46742 is a reply to message #46739] Wed, 04 August 2021 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gemihur is currently offline  gemihur
Forum Regular
If your a proficient handyman you can build one
http://www.encoreclassifieds.com/building-a-custom-fit-stora ge-case-for-your-thompson-center-encore/
If not there's a lot of choices:
https://thea.com/Cases-Doskocil-Case/
Just make sure it's big enough to contain that hogleg
Good luck,
Jimmy

Think twice...shoot once.
Re: Hard Side Case [message #47235 is a reply to message #46742] Sun, 08 May 2022 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unkl chuck is currently offline  unkl chuck
Forum Newbie
If you aren't looking for a 'TSA' case, check out Condition 1 cases. Their 'Rebel Economy line has a 30" molded case with egg crate foam for about $45, made in USA. It appears to be a 'blow molded' polypropylene plastic. I found them earlier and haven't purchased a case yet since I have too many soft side cases already. Not a Pelikan, but a good size and not Pelikan $.
Razz
Re: Hard Side Case [message #47256 is a reply to message #47235] Tue, 31 May 2022 13:33 Go to previous message
unkl chuck is currently offline  unkl chuck
Forum Newbie
Guys, I visited with the Condition 1 folks at the NRA Meeting in Houston and I have ordered one of their 30" 'Rebel' cases. It is a 'blow molded' case with egg crate foam top and bottom. About $60, drive out. They seem to be adequate for transport to and from the range or whatever [not TSA]. I'll update after it has some mileage on it.
Razz
Previous Topic: Up and running again !!!
Next Topic: 209 x 50 barrel damage
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:46:19 EDT 2024