Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Gun Talk » PH thumbhole length of pull
PH thumbhole length of pull [message #8774] Thu, 09 February 2012 14:59 Go to next message
Echohill is currently offline  Echohill
Forum Newbie
Does anyone know the LOP of a thumbhole factory PH stock versus the normal pistol grip stock? Are the 2 the same?
Thanks!!
Re: PH thumbhole length of pull [message #8776 is a reply to message #8774] Thu, 09 February 2012 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
burkeboy is currently offline  burkeboy
Novice Contributor
From what I'm reading in the 2011 catalog, the thumb hole stocks have a LOP of 14", except for the pro hunter flexTech, that is 14 7/8". The standard pistol grip one are also 14" except for the pro hunter flextech composite whick is 14 3/8"
Re: PH thumbhole length of pull [message #8777 is a reply to message #8776] Thu, 09 February 2012 16:29 Go to previous message
Echohill is currently offline  Echohill
Forum Newbie
Cool...thank you very much. It sounds funny I guess but there's a firewall on our work pc's that don't allow us on a lot of firearms websites. I could have looked it up but can't access the website here so I hit the next best option here to see. I'm going from an Encore pistol grip to a PH thumbhole. A little bit more LOP is what I need.
Appreciate your time.
JB
Previous Topic: Turkey barrel
Next Topic: 30-40 krag handloads
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 21:48:07 EDT 2024