Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Gun Talk » Encore Pro Hunter VS Reg Encore (Interchangeable??)
Encore Pro Hunter VS Reg Encore [message #9354] Thu, 01 March 2012 13:24 Go to next message
GRINCH is currently offline  GRINCH
Novice Contributor
What is the difference between the Pro Hunter Encore and the older Encore's ??? Are the barrels interchangeable from one to another? I have had my Encore for probably 10 years now and all of a sudden I see all these Pro Hunter listings. Just want to make sure everything is interchangeable before I buy some more barrels or grips.

Thanks
Re: Encore Pro Hunter VS Reg Encore [message #9369 is a reply to message #9354] Thu, 01 March 2012 18:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

yes they are 100% interchangeable... most pro hunter barrels are fluted
Re: Encore Pro Hunter VS Reg Encore [message #9813 is a reply to message #9369] Sat, 17 March 2012 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cainsw is currently offline  cainsw
Forum Newbie
What is the difference between a Pro Hunter frame and a regular Encore frame?
Re: Encore Pro Hunter VS Reg Encore [message #9814 is a reply to message #9813] Sat, 17 March 2012 15:04 Go to previous message
Crubear is currently offline  Crubear
Top Contributor
Forum Moderator
Engraving on the side and the swivel trigger on the Encore

Honestly, I have all the barrels I want or could ever need..... wait, look, there's another!!
Previous Topic: A question for the gurus
Next Topic: Paint removal
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 19:01:19 EDT 2024