Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Gun Talk » Slug Suggestion
Re: Slug Suggestion [message #12682 is a reply to message #12681] Sun, 05 August 2012 19:10 Go to previous message
kimbo
Forum Regular
Jgerber5, BTW forgot to mention as I have before. I know they're a little on pricey side but I swear by those Lightfield Hybrids both in 12 and 20 ga. Super accurate and flat shooting. A lot to pay for just 5 in the box. But they are the most consistent rifled slug I've tried. I use them down here in mushroom country every year, nothing but meat in the freezer!!! LOL!!! Sight your gun in at the range and then get a box for the first opening day. You'll see what I mean "Deadly" accurate. Drops em' like a bag of hammers everytime. I've never had one get back up on me, not once... The other thing I swear by is Leupold scopes. Once again, Yes they are pricey BUT well worth it. I started out with a 4X and have upgraded to a variXII 2-7X32 variable. Both my cousin and I shoot the same scope for longer reach out and touch them shots. You won't go wrong with a Leupold. Of course, they are no S&B, Zeiss, Swarovski and so on but the price is still within reason. Most of all, these Leupolds will take the shock of these 12ga.'s. I've had others (i.e. Burris, Nikon, and others that just fell apart within a box of 5). Reticle's busted, spinning in circles, windage and elevation knobs falling apart. Just can't take the pounding. Try a Leupold out and let me know what you think... You won't be disappointed.. Goodluck this fall season..
Previous Topic: Contender Hammer
Next Topic: .44 mag barrel with shot tube?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 19:47:52 EDT 2024