Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » General Conversation » holy cow awesome web site! (I was just referred to this place and I love it!)
icon14.gif  holy cow awesome web site! [message #14020] Mon, 10 September 2012 23:51 Go to next message
kozman4907 is currently offline  kozman4907
Forum Newbie
I am new to this T/C way of life, but I love it and now that I found this place its even better. I hope to learn some good stuff about this new weapon system. I beleave in big eyes and big ears and a small mouth when learning new things... A lesson I learned from wearing a uniform for many years. Rolling Eyes

I look forward to hanging around and picking up some good stuff.

koz

will hunt for food...

[Updated on: Mon, 10 September 2012 23:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: holy cow awesome web site! [message #14022 is a reply to message #14020] Tue, 11 September 2012 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cajuntec is currently offline  cajuntec
Top Contributor
Forum Admin
Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it!
All the best,
Glenn

If at first you don't succeed... buy newer / better equipment!
Re: holy cow awesome web site! [message #14035 is a reply to message #14022] Tue, 11 September 2012 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lepcur is currently offline  lepcur
Top Contributor
Welcome Ken. There's a lot of good people and info here, enjoy. Mike
Re: holy cow awesome web site! [message #14038 is a reply to message #14035] Tue, 11 September 2012 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crubear is currently offline  Crubear
Top Contributor
Forum Moderator
Welcome Ken

Honestly, I have all the barrels I want or could ever need..... wait, look, there's another!!
Re: holy cow awesome web site! [message #14039 is a reply to message #14038] Tue, 11 September 2012 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

welcome aboard! spread the word!
Re: holy cow awesome web site! [message #16773 is a reply to message #14039] Sat, 08 December 2012 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Al in Mi is currently offline  Al in Mi
Novice Contributor
Found this place awhile back and been in the shadows been lurking, nice place guys.
Re: holy cow awesome web site! [message #16780 is a reply to message #14020] Sat, 08 December 2012 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

Koz
Welcome to one of the best sites on the net. I have only been a short time but the fine folks here make you feel at home. You are right about the knowledge here it is plentiful and the people are willing to share.
I have found out that you might need to padlock your wallet. There is always something interesting for sale in the classified section. Great place to be. Welcome and enjoy.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: holy cow awesome web site! [message #16903 is a reply to message #16780] Wed, 12 December 2012 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
groat is currently offline  groat
welcome
Re: holy cow awesome web site! [message #16945 is a reply to message #14020] Thu, 13 December 2012 08:27 Go to previous message
jotjackson is currently offline  jotjackson
Novice Contributor
Welcome, this is a great site. Plenty of good information and stand up members.

Jerry W. Jackson
Previous Topic: G2 grip to contender will it fit
Next Topic: Hello from Southern Indiana
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 02:32:12 EDT 2024