Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Product and Vendor Feedback » E Arthur Brown Company
E Arthur Brown Company [message #16986] Fri, 14 December 2012 10:14 Go to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

Not only are they a great site sponsor, but they have EXCELLENT customer service!

Speaking with them today, not only did I need to cancel a duplicate order (my mistake), but they also saw that they overcharged me for shipping and offered a refund on their own behalf!

Great company!
Re: E Arthur Brown Company [message #17094 is a reply to message #16986] Sun, 16 December 2012 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fishcoho is currently offline  fishcoho
Novice Contributor
i have a custom 204 ruger being built for me with them. i'm done buying factory bbl's off the rack. i may be waiting for this one but, i have my 22 hornet to carry me thru the trapping season..fish
Re: E Arthur Brown Company [message #20815 is a reply to message #17094] Sun, 17 March 2013 14:51 Go to previous message
IHATEWORK is currently offline  IHATEWORK
Forum Newbie
I placed an order from them on an item that was listed "in stock" They had no problem charging my card for it but after 3 weeks of waiting I called and asked about it. Out of stock should be in stock in two months. I waited three months. I called back and was told should be in next week. A month later I called back told them to cancel the order and that I would pass along my experience with them to others. Never again.
Previous Topic: Pistol and buttstock end caps
Next Topic: Midway USA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 15:18:30 EDT 2024