Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » General Conversation » Tough year...........But a good year
Tough year...........But a good year [message #17197] Wed, 19 December 2012 10:12 Go to next message
jotjackson is currently offline  jotjackson
Novice Contributor
Hey guys/gals,entering my 25th and last year working in Public-Safety today. Its been a tough year, seen many things that I would have rather not seen. But its been a good year also, I have seen several acts of kindness that have given me new hope. All is not bad.....hope each of you have a safe holiday season with your family.

Jerry

Jerry W. Jackson
Re: Tough year...........But a good year [message #17203 is a reply to message #17197] Wed, 19 December 2012 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
groat is currently offline  groat
Same to you good luck, I have 3 years left
Re: Tough year...........But a good year [message #17208 is a reply to message #17203] Wed, 19 December 2012 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

I have 33 more years to go Smile way to go man!
Re: Tough year...........But a good year [message #17356 is a reply to message #17197] Sun, 23 December 2012 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
christopher.gibbons1@gmai
Hi Jerry,its Chris G. Pleasure doing business with you. As I told you im retired after 24+ years and loving every minute of it. I wish you the same, and a merry Christmas !

Bolt & Ball Hunter
Re: Tough year...........But a good year [message #17375 is a reply to message #17356] Mon, 24 December 2012 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

Chris and Jerry
I am retired after 16+ years in the Missouri State Park System, 4 years as a general contractor, and then 20+ years as an instructor in a Community College. I am retired now and it is the best job I have ever had. Enjoy it to the fullest, life is too short to spend it all working to try to get ahead, forget it; you won't ever make it to what you think you will need, so make do with what you have and enjoy.
Good luck in retirement Chris and Jerry you really have something to look forward too.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: Tough year...........But a good year [message #17408 is a reply to message #17356] Tue, 25 December 2012 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Novice Contributor
Same to you Chris, you are truly a man of your word.

Jerry

Jerry W. Jackson
Re: Tough year...........But a good year [message #17409 is a reply to message #17375] Tue, 25 December 2012 23:14 Go to previous message
Novice Contributor
Thanks Mr. Murl.....counting the days.

Jerry

Jerry W. Jackson
Previous Topic: 2x or 4x
Next Topic: carbine barrels
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 07:35:34 EDT 2024