Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » General Conversation » New here
New here [message #19205] Mon, 04 February 2013 08:22 Go to next message
blastr1 is currently offline  blastr1
Forum Newbie
Hi folks, I have been on the site several times in the past 6 months, decided it was time to become a member. I have been shooting TC products since the early 80's and have owned many different standard and wildcat calibers. Naturally as time passes and family time starts to take over shooting time, the shooting slacks off. I still love to shoot and have a good many TC products. In my area I do triggers and take down and clean encores and G2's for a lot of people. This is a great site, thanks to all who make it flow....Mike
Re: New here [message #19206 is a reply to message #19205] Mon, 04 February 2013 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

welcome aboard! thanks for helping make it a great site!
Re: New here [message #19210 is a reply to message #19206] Mon, 04 February 2013 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

Mike; sounds like you already have the addiction, so you know what can happen.
Some times I remind myself of Tim (the tool man) Allen. "More power, argh, argh, argh" only mine is more barrels, more frames, more glass. On and on it goes.
Welcome to the forum, the best on the web.
Hold on to your wallet.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: New here [message #19214 is a reply to message #19210] Mon, 04 February 2013 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chimo is currently offline  chimo
Forum Newbie
Welcome!
Re: New here [message #19215 is a reply to message #19214] Mon, 04 February 2013 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lepcur is currently offline  lepcur
Top Contributor
Welcome Mike. This is a good place to hang out.
Mike
Re: New here [message #19255 is a reply to message #19215] Tue, 05 February 2013 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blastr1 is currently offline  blastr1
Forum Newbie
Thanks for the welcome folks, I appreciate it. Mr. Murl, I know how addicting these toys can be, I am trying to downsize a bit, too many different calibers to deal with. I guess simplify instead of too many would be a better choice of words, as we all know you can never have too many.....Mike
Re: New here [message #19257 is a reply to message #19255] Tue, 05 February 2013 11:07 Go to previous message
groat is currently offline  groat
Welcome aboard
Previous Topic: USPS shipping prices went up.
Next Topic: 22LR goes for what?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 00:39:23 EDT 2024