Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Product and Vendor Feedback » Bad Vendor "Personal Choice Outfitters" PCO
Bad Vendor "Personal Choice Outfitters" PCO [message #19526] Mon, 11 February 2013 12:27 Go to next message
WV338 is currently offline  WV338
Forum Regular
Forum Moderator
I placed an order with these people in November. They charged my credit card but never shipped the merchandise. When I called to find out why it hadn't shipped they said that it came in damaged and it would be replaced within a week. After a month I tried to contact them again and after numerous phone messages and emails I finally reached someone on January 8th and they said that they can't get the product any time soon. I asked them to credit my credit card which they said they would but nothing happened. I received a refund confirmation but still no activity on my credit card. I have tried more phone calls but no one answers and emails say they are busy with the high influx of orders. I have filled a complaint with my credit card company and they are going to back charge them.
With my experience with PCO I would not recommend them for any business.

Whisper Ventures
355th TFW
Re: Bad Vendor "Personal Choice Outfitters" PCO [message #19531 is a reply to message #19526] Mon, 11 February 2013 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crubear is currently offline  Crubear
Top Contributor
Forum Moderator
Sorry to hear about your problems, but thanks for letting us know.

If you haven't already, send them an email letting them know that you've posted negative feedback on them and include a link to this page. Won't help you out, but it may help them realize that bad service comes at a cost.

Honestly, I have all the barrels I want or could ever need..... wait, look, there's another!!
Re: Bad Vendor "Personal Choice Outfitters" PCO [message #19539 is a reply to message #19531] Mon, 11 February 2013 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

thanks for the heads up!
Re: Bad Vendor "Personal Choice Outfitters" PCO [message #19556 is a reply to message #19539] Tue, 12 February 2013 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kc2htv is currently offline  kc2htv
Forum Regular
Sorry that you had to go though the grinder. Very much appreciate the heads up.
Rick

The barter system is alive and well, but the learning curve can be painful.

Certified NYS Hunter Safety Instructor.
Certified NYS Bow Hunter Safety Instructor.
Re: Bad Vendor "Personal Choice Outfitters" PCO [message #19560 is a reply to message #19526] Tue, 12 February 2013 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

I did a search on PCO; I just wanted to see what they had. I got all kinds of responce to my search and a ton of bad reviews on them. It seems that you are not the only one who has gotten burned by them.
At the top of their page there is a long letter to try and explain away the problems.
I can see why you might order something from the prices were pretty good on some of the stuff I looked at.
Once again let me add my thanks for the heads up.
Sorry you had to find out the hard way. That always sucks.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: Bad Vendor "Personal Choice Outfitters" PCO [message #19568 is a reply to message #19560] Tue, 12 February 2013 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lepcur is currently offline  lepcur
Top Contributor
Well that sucks Greg, at least the cc will take care of it for you. Thanks for the heads up. Mike
Re: Bad Vendor "Personal Choice Outfitters" PCO [message #20202 is a reply to message #19568] Thu, 28 February 2013 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WV338 is currently offline  WV338
Forum Regular
Forum Moderator
As a quick follow up, my credit card company credited my account. I hope they go after PCO for fraud. Based on other forums, this is PCOs MO, charge the customers card, don't ship the merchandise, and ignore their calls.
Thanks...

Whisper Ventures
355th TFW

[Updated on: Thu, 28 February 2013 21:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Bad Vendor "Personal Choice Outfitters" PCO [message #27423 is a reply to message #20202] Mon, 13 January 2014 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ashdigger is currently offline  ashdigger
Novice Contributor
Those are the type we need to know about...Thanks
Re: Bad Vendor "Personal Choice Outfitters" PCO [message #28944 is a reply to message #27423] Thu, 20 February 2014 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zzzippper is currently offline  zzzippper
Forum Newbie
These people are scum. I've considered contacting the AZ Attorney General. I should have know when their website had a link titled "For those that requested refunds".
Re: Bad Vendor "Personal Choice Outfitters" PCO [message #37368 is a reply to message #28944] Mon, 02 March 2015 20:45 Go to previous message
bikerpipes is currently offline  bikerpipes
Novice Contributor
Thanks if we all hang together maybe we can weed out the bad apples.

If God brings you to it He will bring you through it.
Previous Topic: Natchez Shooters Supply
Next Topic: Choate Machine - The quality has dropped
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 13:53:53 EDT 2024