Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Product and Vendor Feedback » s&w service (encore frame)
s&w service [message #22709] Wed, 12 June 2013 14:25 Go to next message
hunter63 is currently offline  hunter63
Forum Newbie
I sent my encore frame to replace a sear spring and firing pin i coulnd it believe it only took 8 days from shipping it from HOUSTON to have back like new at not cost super super happy.
Re: s&w service [message #22716 is a reply to message #22709] Thu, 13 June 2013 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lepcur is currently offline  lepcur
Top Contributor
Good deal Hunter, I'm glad they took care of you. Mike
Re: s&w service [message #22896 is a reply to message #22716] Tue, 25 June 2013 06:39 Go to previous message
rchatting is currently offline  rchatting
Forum Regular
I have had great experience from them also. I have sent in 3 different pistols all of which they paid shipping both ways and did the repairs 100% free. Their warranty says lifetime for original owner, I didn't on anything I have sent in. Even sent me back a free magazine with one of them. Sent in a contender bbl that was bored off center. I bought it used and it was definitely an older bbl as it has the polished finish on it. They paid for shipping both ways and even let me change calibers with the replacement. Bought a used .308 bbl and it had broken bolts on it. They sent me knew ones free. All around I have had great customer service from S&W.
Previous Topic: Leupold QR scope base
Next Topic: Bellm TC's
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 18:28:03 EDT 2024