Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » General Conversation » New Old Guy (Intro)
New Old Guy [message #26044] Sat, 30 November 2013 19:53 Go to next message
rapidray is currently offline  rapidray
Forum Newbie
Hello,
Thought I would introduce myself. Had a T/C when I was in my 20's. A Contender. Started looking at them again because I want to get a 17 WSM barrel. Was at a LGS today and was talking to one of the guys and he told me they had 2 frames in the safe. Encore ProHunters with walnut wood. Brand new old stock. Traded 2 very rough pistols for them. They said yes very fast, as they have been sitting there for years. Now for a couple of barrels! For these PH , can I use any barrel or do they need to be PH barrels? Thanks.
Raymond
Re: New Old Guy [message #26047 is a reply to message #26044] Sat, 30 November 2013 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crubear is currently offline  Crubear
Top Contributor
Forum Moderator
Any Encore barrel will fit any Encore frame, no exceptions or exclusions.

Honestly, I have all the barrels I want or could ever need..... wait, look, there's another!!
Re: New Old Guy [message #26053 is a reply to message #26047] Sun, 01 December 2013 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rapidray is currently offline  rapidray
Forum Newbie
Thanks! There is a big gun show coming up next week, so now I know what to look for in barrels!
Re: New Old Guy [message #26099 is a reply to message #26053] Mon, 02 December 2013 09:54 Go to previous message
lepcur is currently offline  lepcur
Top Contributor
Welcome Ray. Mike
Previous Topic: New guy
Next Topic: Newbie, T/C Omega Z5 Question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:22:23 EDT 2024