Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Reloading » What does your reloading bench look like?
What does your reloading bench look like? [message #27694] Tue, 21 January 2014 08:19 Go to next message
littleking is currently offline  littleking
Forum Admin

Let's see your setup!

I love seeing other folks setup, always full of great ideas!
Re: What does your reloading bench look like? [message #27706 is a reply to message #27694] Tue, 21 January 2014 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rr1220 is currently offline  rr1220
Forum Newbie
index.php?t=getfile&id=4448&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=4447&private=0
first bench is for case prep, trimming, cleaning, measuring, inspecting, measuring and loading powders
second bench is for resizing, primmer installation and seating bullets along with assorted other duties
  • Attachment: 004_opt.jpg
    (Size: 52.78KB, Downloaded 692 times)
  • Attachment: 005_opt.jpg
    (Size: 49.51KB, Downloaded 677 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 21 January 2014 09:56]

Report message to a moderator

Re: What does your reloading bench look like? [message #27775 is a reply to message #27706] Wed, 22 January 2014 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kc2htv is currently offline  kc2htv
Forum Regular
Sorry to say, here in NY this is to become a way of life for most. Our govinator has decided that buying bullets is bad for you. Shocked Just trying to get components like powder is becomming very hard to do. I only load for 5 or 6 calibers but can gear up for around 12.
Rick

index.php?t=getfile&id=4457&private=0

The barter system is alive and well, but the learning curve can be painful.

Certified NYS Hunter Safety Instructor.
Certified NYS Bow Hunter Safety Instructor.
Re: What does your reloading bench look like? [message #27873 is a reply to message #27775] Sat, 25 January 2014 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tred1956 is currently offline  tred1956
Novice Contributor
Mine is 8 feet long and 18 inches deep, secured to the wall. It has shelves both sides and I still run out of room.
Safe shooting
Doug

Enjoy life, but remember we are only practicing for something BETTER !!!!!
Re: What does your reloading bench look like? [message #27877 is a reply to message #27873] Sat, 25 January 2014 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

My bench is almost 8' long and about 38 or 39 inches wide and fully covered with stuff. I have shelves along the adjoining wall and still don't have enough room. I would be ashamed to show anyone what it looks like right now. If my wife ever lets me quit doing work on her house I plan on building a new bench with some cabinets and shelves for more storage. The current one is made of old rough sawed Oak lumber and is twisted and crooked. The wood is so hard that it takes a concrete bit to drill through it. Well almost. If and when I build new bench I will gladly post pictures of it, but not now.

One more thing, anything my wife doesn't know what to do with she piles it on my bench. Even stuff that is her's but don't know where else to put it.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: What does your reloading bench look like? [message #28590 is a reply to message #27877] Mon, 10 February 2014 15:55 Go to previous message
WV338 is currently offline  WV338
Forum Regular
Forum Moderator
Here are pictures of my setup that I had posted on an earlier thread.

http://www.encoreclassifieds.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&t h=5992&goto=21818&#msg_21818

Whisper Ventures
355th TFW
Previous Topic: reloading rem280
Next Topic: Loads for 7mm TCU
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 11:33:57 EDT 2024