Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Member Feedback » Good Guy Feedback Thread
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #21611 is a reply to message #21591] Sun, 14 April 2013 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alditom59 is currently offline  alditom59
HI ALL.
Just made a trade with Kimbo, Transaction went very smooth. Had a chance to talk to him via phone, he is a wonderful and knowledgeable person, enjoyed our conversation. would trade and or buy from him again.
Thanks Kimbo.
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #21618 is a reply to message #21611] Sun, 14 April 2013 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kimbo
Forum Regular
Had a very nice transaction with "alditom59". Great packaging and fast shipping. Thanks Al, your alright in my book. Please stay in touch.

Best regards,

Kimbo
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #21727 is a reply to message #21618] Thu, 18 April 2013 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sunnysmarine is currently offline  sunnysmarine
Just completed my first transaction with kc2htv Rick is an upstanding guy, Sunny
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #21741 is a reply to message #21727] Fri, 19 April 2013 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kc2htv is currently offline  kc2htv
Forum Regular
Had a great transaction with Sunny. A man of his word and absolutly fun to deal with. Superb communications and lightning fast shipping... Thank you Sunny, look forward to more great deals..
Rick

The barter system is alive and well, but the learning curve can be painful.

Certified NYS Hunter Safety Instructor.
Certified NYS Bow Hunter Safety Instructor.
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #21748 is a reply to message #21741] Fri, 19 April 2013 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
birddog is currently offline  birddog
Forum Regular
I had my fist dealing with a new member "bigd". Immediate payment, great communication. He is good to go. Enjoy the barrel David. Thank you.
Brad
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #21749 is a reply to message #21748] Fri, 19 April 2013 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
birddog is currently offline  birddog
Forum Regular
I had my first dealing with a new member "bubbraesi". He is a man of his word, great communication. He is good to go. Enjoy the barrel Grant. Thank you.
Brad
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #21819 is a reply to message #21749] Mon, 22 April 2013 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deezil is currently offline  Deezil
Novice Contributor
Ive had good dealings recently with :

lepcur

223Larry
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #21825 is a reply to message #21819] Mon, 22 April 2013 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lepcur is currently offline  lepcur
Top Contributor
I enjoyed dealing with you to Deezil, you're good to go man. Thanks. Mike
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #21885 is a reply to message #21825] Thu, 25 April 2013 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lepcur is currently offline  lepcur
Top Contributor
I just compleated a smooth transaction with a newer member,Nickel4498 and everything went nice and smooth. Thanks Nick. Mike
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #21942 is a reply to message #21885] Mon, 29 April 2013 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrmurl is currently offline  mrmurl
Forum Regular

I just completed a deal with 223Larry; Great guy to deal with, prompt shippment of the item purchased from him. Good communication. genuine good to deal with. Thanks Larry.
Mr. Murl

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because
we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #22015 is a reply to message #21942] Sat, 04 May 2013 19:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forum Regular

I just did a trade deal with Admin100 on some brass. Great trade, good communication and very rapid shipment of the brass. Would do another trade or purchase if the oppertunity arrises. Great guy to deal with. Thanks Paul.

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin

“Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.” (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer’s hands.) – Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #22016 is a reply to message #22015] Sat, 04 May 2013 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Forum Regular

I just completed a purchase for Rocketman223, very pleased with the barrel I purchased from him and can't wait to get it out and try it. Very good fellow to deal with, accurate description of barrel and good communication. Prompt shipping of barrel and packaged very well. Thanks again Ed. Would deal with you again if I have a chance.
Murl

Mr. Murl

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Molan Labe

we destroyed ourselves."
~ ~ Abraham Lincoln ~ ~
Next Topic: Notice regarding feedback
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 12:28:45 EDT 2024