Thompson Center Encore Classifieds
Find your Encore Barrels here!

Home » General Conversation » Member Feedback » Good Guy Feedback Thread
Re: Good Guy - TYOG [message #28612 is a reply to message #28608] Mon, 10 February 2014 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ledgewood is currently offline  ledgewood
Forum Newbie
rodeglide113 is good to go! Just sold a barrel to him, fast payment. Thanks again.
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread - DOGSLAYER [message #28654 is a reply to message #3753] Tue, 11 February 2014 20:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dtalbot is currently offline  dtalbot
I just completed a barrel sale with Bret Haskett, AKA Dogslayer.
This was a no nonsense transaction. Bret found a deal to his liking, said he would take it, and promptly paid for the item. I hope you have the pleasure of dealing with Bret, and I hope I get the chance to deal with him again, THANKS BRET!
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread - one shot hunter [message #28655 is a reply to message #3753] Tue, 11 February 2014 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Roger Halverson, aka one shot hunter.
Another great deal. Sold him a Contender forearm he was looking for.
Roger confirmed the offer and immediately sent payment.
Roger is first class to deal with, I hope you get a chance to deal with him as well.
THANKS ROGER!
Re: Good Guy Feedback - Bambishooter [message #28680 is a reply to message #3753] Wed, 12 February 2014 19:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just completed a barrel sale with Bambishooter.
Professional transaction all the way around.
Prompt and courteous communication and followed up with timely payment.
Happy to have dealt with Ralph, and look forward to another deal with him.
You should too!
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #28688 is a reply to message #3753] Wed, 12 February 2014 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyog is currently offline  tyog
Forum Regular
Just traded barrels with Dan Talbot very knowledgeable straight shooter. Thanks for the barrel Dan.
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #28704 is a reply to message #3753] Thu, 13 February 2014 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kc2htv is currently offline  kc2htv
Forum Regular
Completed a trade with captbaggywrinkles for a handgun. Dave is a superb man to work a very expensive trade with. A man of honor and integrity. Delivers perfectly and quickly.
Our trade went smooth and to our mutual satisfaction. Not only was it fun to deal with Dave, but I made a friend in the process. Hope to do a "Handgun Deer Hunt" with Dave this comming season. Thank you Dave I love the Walther, she's a beauty.
Rick kc2thv

The barter system is alive and well, but the learning curve can be painful.

Certified NYS Hunter Safety Instructor.
Certified NYS Bow Hunter Safety Instructor.
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #28718 is a reply to message #28704] Fri, 14 February 2014 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
captbaggywrinkles is currently offline  captbaggywrinkles
Forum Newbie
I just completed a trade with Kc2htv (Rick). The encore package was exact as he described it. Several phone conversations were also appreciated. His packing was over kill and would not hesitate doing business with him again. Thanks again Rick
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread [message #28753 is a reply to message #28718] Fri, 14 February 2014 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bambishooter is currently offline  bambishooter
Novice Contributor
had a dealing with dtalbot, and I could not be happier with the transaction. A very honest person to do business with.
Re: Good Guy - TYOG [message #28754 is a reply to message #28753] Fri, 14 February 2014 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bambishooter is currently offline  bambishooter
Novice Contributor
had a dealing with Doyle, and he is a man of his word. quick shipment of good merchandise.
Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread - dtalbot [message #28912 is a reply to message #3753] Wed, 19 February 2014 18:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forum Regular
Dan is truly awsome! Great man to work a trade or a deal with. He went the extra yard when figuring what I needed for base and scope rings. Extremely knowlegable in T/C's The base ring combo looked brand new. The price was bar none, the best.
Thank you Dan hope to deal again.
Rick

Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread - Satmary [message #28914 is a reply to message #3753] Wed, 19 February 2014 19:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forum Regular
Just completed a deal on a beautiful 30-30 Contender barrel and lots of goodies with Will. He is truly amazing with his knowlege of the Contender. His packing was Nuclear, not even the worst carriers could hurt my new prize. Very Happy
Thank you Will for the great info on "care and feeding of your Tender 30-30".
Your Friend on the Other Coast
Rick

Re: Good Guy Feedback Thread - Satmary [message #28942 is a reply to message #28914] Thu, 20 February 2014 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
tcarms
I received my barrel from dtalbot. It was in the great condition, as he described, and I would highly recommend doing business with dtalbot, if he has something you're interested in.
Next Topic: Notice regarding feedback
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 05:43:05 EDT 2024